𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏{𝔓.10}

Arden's P.O.V.

The wedding was going well as planned. I intended to take Zohe with me to my country after the wedding, but I was annoyed and angry that she ignored me. I couldn't believe she was doing this. Was she marrying me just to give her daughter, Amira, a father's name? As I pondered this, a gunshot rang out. I saw a thief with a gun pointing it at Zohe. Anger surged through me, and my brain seemed to stop working. I couldn't comprehend why, but I felt a hint of fear. The thief demanded a car, and foolish Arush handed over the car keys. I thought that once the thief got the car, he would leave my Zohe. Wait, what did I just say—my Zohe? No, no, just Zohe. However, that didn't happen. The thief took her, leaving me confused about what to do next. I couldn't leave her to that thief. I was so annoyed What if he harmed her or, worse, killed her? I was scared for her. I snapped back to my senses; I had to save her. I grabbed my car keys and started following the tire marks, but they disappeared. I returned to the house to find the police.

Zohe's P.O.V.

The thief started driving...

After 2 hrs

"You idiot, stop the car," Zohe said in anger.

The thief replied, "No, not now."

Zohe said with an angry face, "Stop the car, or else I will strangle you to death."

The thief didn't reply.

Zohe shouted, "Are you listening to me?" She suddenly snatched a gun and pointed it toward the thief. "Now, stop the car, you idiot. I'm hungry."

The thief. replied, "Okay, I'm stopping the car, but  okay, but don't kill me."

Zohe said proudly, "Hmm, that's the way you behave when someone kidnaps you."

Thief said in shock, "What are you saying? Do you mean you kidnapped me?"

Zohe said and came out, "Yeah, that's right. This gun will be with me now. Let's go."

They went inside a luxurious restaurant. Everyone looked awkwardly at Zohe because she was in a wedding dress.

"What will you eat?" Zohe said while looking at the menu.

The thief said while admiring the place, "Are you asking me?"

Zohe said, "Yeah, you. You must be hungry after robbing the car and handling a girl like me." She laughed.

They ordered food, had lunch, and went back to the car. Zohe told him where to go, and he obeyed her.

"Why do you want to run away from your own marriage?" the thief asked while taking a bite.

Zohe said, "Nothing. I don't like the groom, and I didn't have any option, but you saved me. Thank you"

The thief asked, "Why, is the groom unattractive?"

Zohe told the whole story...

Thief said, "Actually, I was a gym trainer, but I lost my job. I didn't mean to kill you or hurt you. It's just that I don't have a house or money. I don't have any option like rich people do. I don't want to, but I have to. I'm not a bad guy. This was my first time stealing something, but I wouldn't have done it if I knew there was a wedding going on."

"What if I give you a job, and you leave the illegal way to earn money?" Zohe said while taking a spoonful of soup.

Thief said in excitement, "Really? Are you giving me a job?"

Zohe replied, "Yes. First, tell me your name." She asked while raising one eyebrow.

Thief said, "I'm Karan."

"Okay, Karan. You're hired as a bodyguard for me and a caretaker for Amira," Zohe said with a smile. She put him in the job because she knew someone would soon catch her, and she would have to marry Arden. So she wanted someone to take care of Amira and this guy Don't seems dangerous at all, he wasn't even able to hurt ,Zohe how will he hurt amira

"Thanks." Karan was beyond happy.

"You're older than me; call me by my name," Zohe said with a smile.

Karan said, "Okay, Zohe, that sounds great. So tell me about Amira... What's her favorite food and all?"

Zohe nodded and told him about Amira.

So they reached the place, and it was midnight because it was far from the city where Zohe lived. The place wasn't big or small; it was a perfect cozy place.

Zohe went to her room, and Karan went to the guest room to sleep. Zohe was missing Amira and everyone. She sighed, scrolled through her phone a little, and went to sleep.

Follow me for more.