𝟠𝟠: a sacrifice

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕦𝕫 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥...

(𝕃𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖)

After everyone left, Minho stayed at Chan's office to do his paper work for him because it was a task from his boss.

Seungmin sat at the couch accompanying Minho because he doesn't feel like going to the cypher cafe today.

After he was done with half of the paper work, Minho decided to take a break so he walked toward Seungmin and sat beside him.

Minho:"What's wrong, Seungmo? You're more down than usual"

The thing he recognized in his friend's behavior is that he isn't bickering with him like he usually does and instead he was looking down with a silent attitude.

Seungmin:"this is my usual face"

He said with a cold tone which made Minho feel a bit sad, he never had friends before but now when he's surrounded by them, he could sense that Seungmin wasn't being his usual self and something was wrong about him.

Minho:"what's up with the attitude?! I'm just looking out for my friend"

He shouted in a worried tone, with frowny eyebrows, Seungmin looked up and looked at his hyung.

This wasn't the same person he met months ago, this developed version of Minho made Seungmin feel odd and weird on the inside whenever he lends him his shoulder.

Like the time where Minho had a fight with Jisung and he sought for him for comfort.

It actually warms Seungmin's heart around Minho and he now sees him as someone who can break any time from a very hard or painful situation.

Seungmin:"am I your friend?"

He let out loud because it meant to be only a question to himself.

Minho(smiling):"my favorite friend"

Minho answered his question which resulted in Seungmin's eyes getting wide then looking at his hyung.

Seungmin's heart starts beating so fast apon seeing his hyung smiles his genuine bunny smile along with his eyes that shrinks, he knows those feelings very well and there's no doubt that he might be-

Seungmin:"why me? There's Changbin, Jeongin,and Chan-hyung...they are all better than me in dealing with friendship and shit"

He tries arguing with what Minho said who only shook his head and let out another chuckle apon seeing his younger friend picking a fight in the wrong situation.

Minho:"because you're always there for me at my worst and I'm thankful to a friend like you, I love you Seungmin"

Seungmin's ears turned red, these simple words were enough to let him drown in his own fantasies.

Seungmin:"Hyung...Actually I-"

Just when he was about to confess and ruin their friendship, The doors of the office breaks open revealing Mikey

Mikey:"hey there gentleman, sorry if I interrupted whatever you were doing but I need him to come with me"

Minho stands up and protects Seungmin with his hand then says with a very angry expression.

Minho:"like hell I'll be going with you"

His angry expression soon turned into a surprised expression in seeing Seungmin walking in front of him.