𝟠𝟡

After Chan heard the news from Seungmin, he dragged everyone to the car and started driving towards the direction of his casino.

the rest of the guys were very clueless on what was going on and Both Jeongin and Changbin tried to know who was the one who called Chan.

Chan:“it was Seungmin, he said that Mikey had captured Minho taking him with him to wherever knows who”

Jisung who was sitting behind couldn't believe what he heard. This is what he was afraid of... the day of him losing another special person and that person happened to be his boyfriend that he recently solved an argument with.

Changbin:“you're okay Jisung?”

He asked after he saw that Jisung was silent and his gaze was fixed down.

Jisung:“of course I'm not okay... my boyfriend was captur—no, I bet there's a reason why Minho went with Mikey”

He said looking up at the rear mirror where Jisung could see Chan looking back at him but he returned his sight immediately to the road.

Jeongin:“you're right... Minho is a skilled fighter and he wouldn't lose to someone that easily”

However they put it, the situation only remains a mystery to them on why Minho chose to go with the enemy.

Chan hated the sound of Seungmin subbing, he never heard him cry like that in such a long time... maybe when he was still a teenager with Jeongin and Felix.

The boss discovered that Minho has a big effect on Seungmin since their mission with Taewon, since Seungmin rescued Minho from being r*ped, and from that day the hacker was acting very weird.

Things he never shows before he is showing them now.

[Thunderous Casino]

Once all of them arrived, Chan had to close the Casino for personal matters and give the workers the rest of the day off.

Seungmin was still on the floor crying himself out from his little mistake of not being skilled enough to fight against anyone.

Jisung went straight to Seungmin and crouched down beside him.

Jisung:“Seungmin...”

He called with almost a broken tone which brought Seungmin out of his thoughts and made him look up at Jisung's eyes.

Seungmin:“I'm sorry...if I was more stronger he would have been here with us...you both just recently made up yet I was the reason you can't see each other anymore”

The poor guy was blaming himself over and over again and the gang couldn't see him in this situation, no one wanted to see Seungmin getting so sad and depressed.

Jisung brought him to his embrace and wrapped his arms around his back that made Seungmin flinch at the sudden hug from Jisung.

He thought he was mad at him.

Jisung:“it not your fault Seungmin so don't blame yourself...i bet Minho had a good reason why he left with Mikey”

Seungmin closed his eyes shut letting the tears spread from his eyes again then he grabbed Jisung from both of his biceps and put his forehead on top of his shoulder.

Seungmin(sobs):“he saved my life...he went with him because there was a gun pointed toward my head and Minho didn't have any other choice but to do as Mikey said”

Jisung put on a sad smile while tabbing Seungmin on his back comforting him, now he knows that Minho didn't get captured but choose to go with Mikey just to save the hacker from being shot.

Chan:“don't worry Seungmin...we will save him no matter what, so please stop crying”

Seungmin nodded with whatever Chan said and wipe his tears using his sleeves. He promised himself this time he wouldn't make a mistake and punish whoever comes in his way.

Jeongin:“didn't we agree on a plan on which Jisung-hyung would play as the bait and lead us to the lion's den”

He mentioned the plan that they shared it with Mr.Bae, the alliance is to stop Mikey and his dirty work.

But now that their friend was captured they can't do anything but inform the cop about the news and there will be a change of plan because Minho held a big part on it.

Seungmin:“isn't that a little risky”

He was actually worried about Jisung, this was his second mission with them but unlike last time, Jisung is going to deal with the enemy up close.

Jisung:“don't worry, I'll go there and try looking for Minho and if something happens to me...I'll give you a signal”

Seungmin wasn't sure if this was a great idea but Chan trust him and Jisung doesn't seem to be afraid of being the bait.

Jeongin:“let us not destroy the building this time or else we'll get arrested for real”

Seungmin found what the youngest say funny which only cause him to start laughing at his sentence.

Changbin:“it not funny Seungmin, we're being serious...I don't want to go to jail”

This time Chan laugh at Changbin and then he invites them in a big hug.

Chan:“you guys don't worry...I'm sure Minho is doing okay and is waiting for us”

They all smile at what their boss yet hyung says, all of them are going to do their best to not fail this mission.