𝟡𝟙

When Mikey finds a day to invite Jisung to his house, the other latter is busy planning with the rest of the team.

Chan:“wear this, it is a smart earring that has GPS access to track your place”

Chan gave him the earring which Jisung took and wore it on his left ear then Seungmin came with a smart watch and gave it to Jisung.

Seungmin:“I already gave Minho my earring which he's wearing right now but with yours you'll have the ability to activate his and we will know if he's there or not”

He then explains how the dots of the earring device would appear at an app That was on the smart watch on Jisung's wrist.

There was a red dots blinking and Seungmin explained that it was his earring doing that blinking and when he goes to Mikey's house he just needs to turn on the device and track Minho's position on the app.

Chan:“this would be a confirmation if Minho is really there or not, don't do anything stupid on your own until we all go there together”

Jisung nodded then looked at the watch like his life depends on it.

[Mikey's penthouse]

Cold Water splashed on his face which made him shiver at the coldness of the liquid that was thrown at him.

Mikey:“are you refusing to talk?”

What the criminal wants to hear from Minho was the name of the female that seems to be closer to him and there's a possibility that Mikey knows her since he figured out that she used to work at his bar.

But Minho only stayed silent.

Mikey:“look man...i really don't want to ruin your pretty face by splashing hot water but I can do that to your other body parts”

He pure hot water on Minho's thighs which only results in screaming under his tape painfully.

Mikey removed the Tape from his mouth then tried his luck again.

Mikey:“tell me...who was she to you?”

Minho was panting heavily from the previous act, he never was tortured but he tortured so many people so he knows some ways and methods.

He really doesn't want to say her name again but on the other side, Minho really wants to make sure if the person who killed her was really Mikey or not.

Then he would have a reason to take revenge on her behalf.

Minho:“Lee Yunsoo”

Minho bites his tongue out of habit because he trained himself when he spelled her name again he would bite his tongue until it would bleed just like she was bleeding for protecting him.

Mikey:“year 201X, the bar anniversary, a waitress with a teenager who got r*ped to death”

Minho's eyes got wide at Mikey for spelling out perfect details on what happened that year, that night at that place.

He started tearing up, a furious expression was drawn on his face with hateful eyes.

Minho:“were you the one who killed her?!”

Mikey lay back on his chair crossing both of his arms and legs and shook his head.

Mikey:“no, it wasn't me and the r*pist is dead as well but I was the one who ordered to kill, she knows too much about the organization”

Just when he lets that out, Minho loses himself and starts moving from his place trying to free himself so he can kill Mikey with his own hands.

Mikey actually laughed at his reaction and resistance to the tape.

Mikey:“don't tell me you were that witness teenager who he(r*pist) told me about? Was she your sister or something?”

Minho stopped moving and stayed still on his seat taped into it, all the memories flash before his eyes.

Lee Yunsoo was everything to him, and losing her drew him into the deepest occasions of depression, and what's worse is that he witnessed her death in front of his eyes.

He was still a teenager at that time and he was weak to fight back so be ran away like a coward and started living by himself.

After months he adopted a cat and started going to school with a scholarship because he has no parents to rely on.

Then the accident happened, then the coma, his cat's death, then the r*ping...

He was lost, didn't have anything more to look forward to his cruel life so he joined the underground world broken.

He lives his days, chasing after gangsters who were mostly r*pists because Minho lived in that trauma until this day.

Minho:“she was my adoptive mother you son of a b**ch and you won't go away with your crimes...soon enough you'll taste the same pain i held all these years”

Mikey wasn't expecting the female relative to be Minho's adoptive mother which means only one thing and that Minho was an orphan at one point.

Because Yunsoo didn't look old enough to have a kid in his teenage years.

He laughed at his cruel destiny and taped his mouth again.

Mikey:“I would like to see that happen”

With that being said, Mikey left the basement laughing like a psycho.