05

IF YOU WANT TO BE

IF YOU WANT TO BE

TRUTHFULLY YOU WANTED TO DIE, just shrivel up and die, right here right now

TRUTHFULLY YOU WANTED TO DIE, just shrivel up and die, right here right now. If only a black hole could just appear to annihilate your whole being.

"[name] it's been a week, calm down" Chanel internally cringed seeing your disheveled state. Though she'd seen you look much worst seven days ago when you went home looking devastated after having Velvet and Veneer turn the tables around. She found it weird how instead of being scared because you were being absolutely mocked and possibly hurt by the duo, you felt happy — giddy even. Absolutely embarrassed nonetheless.

You downed the whole bottle of wine in one go while sprawled on the couch. "You don't understand girl! I just made a fool of myself infront of Vels and Venny thinking I had the upper hand!" you groaned, covering your face with a soft pillow. Chanel came to sit at the arm rest of the couch, softly patting your feet "usin' nicknames now are we? don't even worry about it! they'd probably forgot about it or somethin" she smiled reassuringly. Again, you only groaned in annoyance.

"Why'd you even do that anyways, to ruin their image? or do you just want them focused on you? You're really riskin' it for what? their attention?" Chanel said sternly. Her words made you sit up straight, head slightly pounding from the wine.

"I..."

In all honesty you yourself didn't know as to why that happened. You just sort of... Allowed yourself to move on its own and threaten the duo knowing they're more powerful and famous. There was no ill intent, no. You didn't want to ruin their career, you just wanted that collab — hell, you don't even know why you even talked and recorded Floyd in the first place! He's just a pesky little troll that you have nothing to do with, infact you forgot about helping him already. You were starting to think that fame had gotten to your head so much you started to become brain-dead.

Or perhaps, you have romantic feelings for them?

"I don't even know it just sorta came outta me.." you muttered, head hanging low. Chanel sighed "oh [name].." you tried reading her expression, however she's just so good at having a nonchalant face all the damn time! "you don't think I'm inlove do you" you blurted out suddenly. Gosh, maybe it's the wine — fuck alcohol!