10

OH OH-WOAH-OH

OH OH-WOAH-OH

FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT they say, just ignore all your problems they say

How in Mount Rageous were you supposed to ignore these two green-haired sassy sibling frauds when they keep on pestering you wherever you go in every rehearsals?

"Are you avoiding us pookie bear?" a very much bothered Veneer asked, strategically using an annoying nickname to catch your attention. "I know right, stop playing hard to get" Velvet mused. They were both taking elegant strides behind you in their branded matching outfits, almost looking like intimidating bodyguards.

All three of your guy's footsteps bounced at the walls of the white hallways somewhere inside the backstage of Rage Dome creating a slight echo.

"I am not avoiding you guys don't be silly" contrary to your words, you are infact avoiding them.

Life has been good ever since you started to not care about Velvet and Veneer; your stress level subsided, and you sleep without any problems. To achieve this you had to prevent any possible interactions from happening, such as showing up early to the rehearsals for the New Year's show so you could finish immediately before they arrive, or to pretend that you don't see nor hear them.

Every artist was given two to three weeks to practice at Rage Dome without the public knowing. And today marks as your second week of ignoring your problems aka Velvet and Veneer. For the first week it was normal, they allowed you to slip away thinking nothing of it, until they began noticing your little routine of hide and seek.

Velvet and Veneer are so used to the attention, especially yours, so they felt truly empty when you didn't even spare them a glance atleast once. It's always about Chanel or Ritz, but not them.

"But you are, idiot" Velvet had enough of your crap, so she placed two heavy hands on your shoulders and spun you around so that you're facing her. "Look me in the eyes then say it, dolly" she taunted, leaning dangerously close — the moment felt oddly familiar, probably because this isn't the first time Velvet threatened you while inches away from each other's lips. Velvet's blue eyes though sharp and demanding, was hoping that you'd say you aren't ignoring them and that you're just having a bad day and eventually you'll maneuver your attention back to the siblings.