15

GO

GO

THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE SHOW TIME and instead of retouching, the time is wasted on yelling profanities at each other

"What is wrong with you?!" she yelled, throwing the pink paperbag over the couch; not caring if it made Floyd nauseous. "Were you seriously trying to sneak that damn troll out?!" she paced back and forth before her palms landed on the handle of her golden shoulder pads that is currently being held by a stand — you barely noticed it earlier. You watched as she threw the other one to her brother, who caught it effortlessly despite holding a wriggling creature.

You nervously rubbed the area on your wrist where Velvet dug her red stiletto nails when she'd drag you back inside the studio along with an unusually unbothered Veneer. The pain is still there, pulsating and reddening.

"Don't just stand there, stupid! Answer me!" after she wore her last piece of costume, Velvet grabbed a handful of your shirt forcefully which in result successfully crumpled the fabric. You brought your gaze to Veneer again, expecting to see a glare; instead you saw a look of pity, guilt, and betrayal all at once. "[name] look at me when I talk to you damn it, Veneer isn't going to save you!" she tugged at the collar of your shirt, pulling you closer.

"You wouldn't listen to me anyways" was all you said with a blank expression. Already aware of what's about to happen next. "We get it, we're cruel, so what?! I'm not going to listen to you just because we've fucked" she jabbed your chest harshly with her fingers.

Tears swelled your eyes at her harsh words. Did you really mean nothing to them? Not even just a bit? Were you just a plaything? An outlet for pleasure? What about the nights you spent up together talking about your plans for the future? What about the soft gestures and innocent touchy moments that you three exchanged? It's all so confusing. Maybe Chanel's right; you shouldn't have gotten yourself tangled with Velvet and Veneer.

"You've got to stop this! You're actually insane" you said in a strained voice, trying to prevent the tears from falling. Finally, Velvet released you from her grasp, she flattened your shirt neatly before heading to Veneer who's still standing by the door, throwing a "what can I say? All the best people are crazy" over her shoulder with a smirk. The way her mood drastically changed stunned you.