17

AND

AND

PRISON SUCKS that's for sure, Velvet and Veneer can testify for that

PRISON SUCKS that's for sure, Velvet and Veneer can testify for that. They anticipated a warm welcome when they'd dropped in, not expecting the opposite.

When Veneer admitted to their crimes, he thought that they'd be having that privileged prison life; they were once a celebrity prior to entering anyways, so he had the guts to say it. Velvet on the other hand, was well aware of just how horrendous it is — and she's absolutely right, that's why she never wanted to get caught.

But as always, the heroes always wins and the villains rot in hell; in this case, Rage Prison.

The inmates looked down on Velvet and Veneer as if they're any better. They snicker to themselves seeing the siblings suffer, and just for 'funsies' they add fuel to the fire. "Oh look it's the pretentious little superstars" "aww i guess you really gotta work now" those sentences, Velvet and Veneer always hear them in the hallways, cafeteria, in their cell, every single day to the point where they'd ask for something new.

Don't even get me started with the food and clothing. The cafeteria serves shit. Even those who are starving to death wouldn't take it as a meal; cold, lumpy edibles, and tasteless juice? No thanks. Oh and the bright ass orange outfit? Velvet hates it so much "it doesn't fit my color pallet, ew!" she claims. Also, it's too plain and boring it hurts.

"Vels, what are you doing?!" Veneer stared at his sister as if she was going insane (she totally is), he stumbled until his back hit the metal bars of their shared cell. "Making this bland shit interesting, duh?" Velvet ripped the lower half of the orange button down shirt to form a sloppily trimmed crop top.

"It's the least I could do to save my sanity" then, she used her still polished nail to cut a hole around the leg of her trousers to make shorts — but since those aren't really allowed, she connected the lower half, low and loose enough to show a bit of the pale skin of her upper thighs with random chains she found lying around. "See? much better!" she spun like the pretty princess she is, flexing the DIY get up.