𝟡𝟛

Jisung:“he was there...Minho's dot appears on my watch...we gotta save him!!”

He declares just after he arrives at the casino and goes straight to Chan's office.

Luckily both Jeongin and Seungmin were there and the news brought them to stand up from their sitting position and look towards Jisung with hopeful eyes.

Jeongin:“we can save him!! I get to tell this to Changbin, he would be happy to hear this since he's been so worried about Minho-hyung”

The youngest brought out his phone and started texting his hyung who was drawn in a load of studying and preparing for the interview in a couple days.

Seungmin on the other hand started tearing up very glad that he gave that piece of advice to Minho.

It happened the same day Minho was almost about to get r*ped, Seungmin told him he would find him whenever he is with this earring.

Chan:“why are you crying again,Seungmin... it is happy news you shouldn't be crying”

The eldest walked to the hacker and started tapping his back comforting him, for Seungmin to wipe his tears and turn to him.

Seungmin:“I'm happy hyung, Minho-hyung won't suffer anymore and I will apologize as well”

Jisung:“don't say that Seungmin, Minho-hyung won't be happy hearing your sorry,, instead you should be thankful to him for protecting you”

Seungmin wanted to cry again but he was able to hold his tears so he smiled and nodded his head to Jisung.

Just then, the youngest was done texting Changbin and walked to them again holding an announcement.

Jeongin:“guys, Changbin is ready to rescue him tonight, what do you say?”

Chan chuckled and pointed at Jisung and Seungmin who were talking about how they should save Minho and what they are going to say once they meet up with him again.

Chan:“I can feel that these two wanted to see Minho as fast as possible so, why not?”

.

.

.

Mr.Kang:“you actually capture Lee know as a hostage?”

He heard from the other side of his phone, the news of Lee know being captured actually made him more than happy.

He would finally put those kids in their right place.

Mikey:“yeah, I'm having fun torturing him, still didn't get to the part about how much he knows about the organization, leaving that part for you, boss”

He said with a sly smile on his phone, true he's been having fun mentioning Minho's past over and over so he can see a desperate look on his face.

But MAN Minho was strong holding that serious face.

Mr.Kang:“you should have told me sooner today...i can't leave the office right now”

He was actually upset over Mikey not telling him early today so he could cancel all of his meetings and go to his house.

Mikey:“it's okay boss, take your time and come tomorrow, it's not like he would run away or something...that rat is unconscious and he has been hungry for three days”

Mr.Kang was actually proud of Mikey for having the ability to capture one of SKZ members that were a whole pain in the ass in the past months.

Mr.Kang:“you are unmerciful as ever, I can't believe you archived the job that I give Taewon to do”

Mikey just chuckled, it is night right now and he had no plans of giving Minho food any time soon so he would die before Mr.Ksng even came tomorrow.

.

.

.

Changbin:“how do we get in? The lights are on which means he is still awake”

They all broke into Mikey's property, they looked at his house and all the lights were off instead of one room which they figured out that the living room.

Jisung:“he has a camera system but to our luck, today all of his house keepers are out of work for a holiday”

That happen earlier when he was at his house, he asked him where is all his house keeper workers and Mikey said that today is a holding which all of his workers take a day off to celebrate it with their families.

Jeongin:“so...no one is watching from the camera room?”

Jisung shook his head.

Seungmin:“perfect, i can go there and turn off all the security systems, do you know where that room is?”

He turned to look at Jisung who nodded his head.

Jisung:“yeah”

The house was surrounded by the CCTV cameras all around the place so it will Come Seungmin's turn to take care of that.

Seungmin:“at what time the cops will arrive?”

Chan:“I'll call them just after Mikey is beaten up”

Chan had already called Mr.Bae and informed him that there's going to be a change of plans and they're going to head first and once the place is clear and caught the criminal, Chan would call Hyukjun.

(𝔸 𝕊𝕦𝕚𝕧𝕣𝕖)