𝟡𝟜

(𝕃𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖)

They waited until the lights of that room turned off, and they started moving.

Fortunately the lock of the doors were automatic with a smart password that Seungmin was able to hack into the secretary system of the door and opened it.

Jisung turned on his watch and started waiting for Minho's dot to appear because it took time.

Jeongin:“that a very interesting device, can I have my own earrings?”

The youngest turned to the eldest who sighed and wore a very sad expression.

Chan:“unfortunately, I have only one pair of earrings, I bought them from Japan and that brand isn't available here in Korea”

He explained to the youngest who pouted.

Those earrings seem cool though.

Changbin:“is that watch going to show us where Minho is?”

He pointed at it, not believing such an ITEM can tell them Minho's place that easily.

Jisung:“IT HERE”

All the members looked at the watch and saw there was another dots blinking not far away from where they are.

Seungmin:“let go”

He said dragging Jisung with him leaving the others behind.

Jeongin:“what do we do now?”

Chan:“Let's look for Mikey and tie him with a rope”

They turned to look for the bedroom Mikey is sleeping in right now.

Meanwhile, Seungmin and Jisung arrived at where the second dot was showing.

There was another automatic door with a smart password which Seungmin hacked into it easily.

Jisung passed the hacker and started walking down the stairs then looked at Seungmin who didn't follow him.

Jisung:“aren't you coming?”

Seungmin sighs and throws his backpack towards Jisung who caught it with both arms.

Seungmin:“I've got to delete the data from the CCTV cameras and security system...that bag contains medical products for wounds and bandages and food and water as well, in case hyung was hungry or thirsty”

With that being said, Seungmin left for Jisung to put the bag on only one side of his shoulder and kept going down the stairs.

He reached the basement and spotted only one figure sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

Blood drops as he also can hear his breathing from a far.

Jisung felt like crying seeing Minho in this situation.

Minho:“who...is...there...”

Jisung started running towards him and once he arrived he gave him a hug, even if that hurt him but he let the person whoever he was hug him.

Jisung:“it me Hyung, I came to save you...look at you-you...”

His eyes betrayed him and let out tears, he then freed Minho's hands and legs from the tape, his state was worse than he thought.

His clothes were ripped, blood is all over him, cuts all over his face, arms, thighs.

Minho:“can I have something to eat, I didn't eat anything for three days”

Jisung nodded with tears and couldn't believe that beast made his boyfriend starve for three days, he brought him some rice, salad and ham that Seungmin put on a lunch box.

While Minho was eating, Jisung was treating his wounds on his legs then wrapping bandages around them.

Jisung:“there's new clothes in that bag as well, if you want to change into them”

Minho swollen the food then drank water and looked at the bag and all the things that it contains.

Minho:“was you who brought this bag with you?”

Jisung shook his head finishing treating his legs then going to treat his arms.

Jisung:“it was Seungmin who brought it with him, he was blaming himself for your situation”

He told Minho about Seungmin, how much he was crying and blaming himself for being weak and not protecting him.

Minho:“that bullshit...i came here to save Seungmin from being shot, why would he be sorry for that?”

Jisung was done with his arms but just seconds went by, there was another footsteps coming down from upstairs.

Once the person arrived, they both looked at the person and turned out to be Seungmin.

Seungmin:“HYUUUNG!!!”

He ran towards them, he saw how many of Minho's body parts were wrapped with a bandage which made him let out tears and sat on his knees, asking for his forgiveness and saying sorry over and over again.

Minho couldn't handle seeing the younger blaming himself so he crouched down with him and brought Seungmin to his embrace wrapping his arms around him to give him a hug.

Minho:“don't cry...I'm sorry you had to blame yourself...when I saw you in that position I couldn't but remember my mother who was killed in front of my eyes and I didn't want that to happen to me again”

Seungmin was shocked at what Minho said about his past and hugged him back still saying sorry while the elder stayed comforting him by saying "it's okay" while patting his hair.

Jisung wasn't shocked by what he said because he already knows about Minho's past from Mikey.

Jisung:“change into new clothes and let us get out of here”