Chapter Three: Blake and I's Morning Adventure

BEN's POV

"He's been in a mood since he's gotten home, don't mind him,'' Logan said flicking her hand towards Blake who sat at the kitchen table.

I sat with Logan on the couch nervous about how to approach this discussion.

"So did something on Halloween?" she asked curiously.

She sat criss-crossed next to me on the couch as we talked.

"No-I mean that's not exactly what I wanted to talk about..." I began nervously.

"Okay...so what's up?"

I thought about how to bring this up without giving away who I was talking about.

I cleared my throat and began, "So I have this...well, I know this person...who I think is in a bad relationship and I need advice on how to help him–I mean, them."

I rubbed my thumb anxiously against my knee. I really wanted to help Parker if I could I just didn't know how to do it.

"What does a bad relationship entail?" Logan asked sounding a little confused.

"Like...I think it's abusive," I said slowly. "But he–they– don't want help."

It's not like I could go beat up Holden and tell him to leave Parker alone. I needed a different option.

"Did he tell you this or is it more of a suspicion?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"He told me."

I knew I couldn't go to Aero with this in case that would somehow make the situation worse. I was surprised Parker even told me about it in the first place.

"I fucking knew he was a knobhead," Blake grunted while slamming a fist against the table.

"Wh-what do you mean? I asked confused.

"No offense Ben, but you only have one other friend other than the people you live with," Logan stated.

Fuck me.

"Okay, but you guys can't tell anyone about any of this!' I told them aggressively.

"You hear that Blake," Logan began sarcastically. "That means you can't go and slam your fist into anyone's face over this.''

Blake rolled his eyes and placed an unlit cigarette between his teeth.

"I just...don't know what to do. I'm worried about him," I confessed with my head low.

"I mean it's a good sign he talked about it with you," Logan pointed out. "That means at least subconsciously he wants help."

"Parker isn't exactly great at getting help...or admitting anything is wrong," I began frustratedly. "He's more of a deal with it on his own ..or a 'ignore it until it solves itself' kinda guy..."

"I'll handle it," Blake cut in quickly.

What the fuck does that mean? Oh god what did I do?

"Blake what did I just tell you?!" Logan yelled at him.

He shook his head and answered, "I don't mean with my fists. Just, leave it alone for now and I'll see if I can do anything."

I looked between him and Logan suspiciously.

Logan sighed and nodded her head after making harsh eye contact with him.

"Fine," Logan said looking back to me.

I was still confused.

"I'm supposed to just roll with that? Trust that Blake is somehow going to fix it?"