ㅤ ㅤ prolouge

⋆·˚ ༘ *  🎸

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🎸

THE OFFICE SEEMED TO BE QUIET, white noise like paper's being wrote on, the ceiling fan wiring, and even paper flipping from books were the only sound being heard. There, kid Y/N sat there, bored out of her mind. Her eyes were flickering back and forth on the ceiling, her trying to count the all the squares designed on the roof. She soon began to grow tired of this, an audible groan leaving her lips.

"Mama!" Y/N yelped so suddenly. Her mother seemed to not be phased, either she was too focused on her work, or Y/N did this very often. Maybe both. Her mom let out a simple hum to insinuate she now tuned in her voice. That didn't stop her to keep writing away and moving papers all around the cluttered desk.

"I'm bored!" Y/N continued to whine, raising her body to sit than to lay on her back. Her mother gave her a few blinks before finally responding, like she was lost in thought.

"I think the members aren't on stage yet, go check on them for me, hm?" Her mother asked, finally turning towards her daughter and flashing her a soft smile. Y/N's eyes lit up, almost like she was hoping she'd suggest that. She leaped off her feet and started to quickly exit the office.

"Okay, Mama!" Y/N called out once more as she ran out the room. It took her a few minutes to finally locate backstage, but she made it just in tike before they were on stage. She crept the door opened and poked head through to see the band members doing there own thing.

Spruce was aggressively doing sit ups to try to achieve chiseled abs to fit his member persona. Clay was self consciously checking himself out in the mirror located in the dressing room. Y/N slightly cringed as she noticed how little clothes he was wearing from the rest of the group. She noticed John Dory kept his eyes focused on a piece of paper located on top of a slabbed table. He kept writing things down, more like doodles it seemed like, and Floyd as well, was checking himself in the same mirror as Clay.

Y/N finally burst through the door, running into the room with a bright smile. The crew members whipped their head around to face where to sound emerged from. It took them a few blinks before it finally rendered in their brain it was their fellow companion.

"Y/N!" It seemed like all of them announced in union. They all seemed to stop what they were doing, Spruce almost falling on his face scurrying over to her. The person to smoosh her into a hug was John Dory, his head almost resting on top of hers. Y/N didn't hesitate to try to hug him back, her barely being able to due so from how tight his arms were around her.

Y/N got along with each band member great. She was around the age of all of them, her being almost in the middle. Her being a few years younger than Clay. Y/N seemed like the only person JD didn't boss around as much, maybe she just wasn't apart of the group, but who knows. Spruce tried to always flirt with Y/N to practice his charm on the ladies, but it only left Y/N confused and cringy. Clay would explain all his fun pranks and gimmicks to Y/N before he actually performed them. Floyd talked with Y/N normally, mostly slight deep conversations more than anything. And finally, Branch was usually babysat by Y/N, even though she wasn't much older. But there's one thing they all thought, she was perfect!