ㅤ ㅤ ii. spuce..or bruce?

⋆·˚ ༘ *  🎸

⋆·˚ ༘ *  🎸

"OPERATION FAMILY HARMONY IS ON AND POPPING!" Branch exclaimed holding a piece to his clue board. Poppy and Y/N were over each of his shoulders with a sly smile on both of their faces. Branch noticed how the two had been lingering and sweat-dropped.

"What?" He asked nervously, gripping tighter to the piece in his hand. Poppy had snickered as Y/N had finally fessed up their thoughts.

"What? Oh, nothing!" Poppy lied, backing away from the confused troll. Y/N had started slowly walking away behind her.

"I just If I didn't know any better, I'd almost say you were excited..." Y/N winked, twisting her back to face Branch. He put the piece of his clue board down as his ears burned. Poppy had snickered once more as she held a tin mug filled with whatever drink John had given her.

"It has nothing to do with my brothers..." Branch flashed his eyes back and forth before turning back around to organize the paper stack. Poppy and Y/N turned to each other with a sly smirk. She pulled Y/N to sit down on the couch behind them, Y/N letting out a surprised squeak. 

"Never seem Branch so nervous around a pretty girl..." Poppy teased as she booped Y/N's nose.

"I CAN HEAR YOU—"

"All right. All right!" A voice was heard over the intercom, causing all of the trolls to stop in their tracks, looking above.

"Tiny, Branch, Poppy, the pretty troll, and this random dude..." The voice announced.

"What..." John dory huffed in defeat, being confused of how he still wasn't popular.

" ...on another musical adventure filled with heart, hilarity and happiness!" It finished. Poppy had ran up to the front to see who was controlling it, Y/N being right behind her.

"Tiny! What are you doing here?" Poppy asked as she lifted the microphone away from 'Tiny's face. Y/N showed up on the other side of him, finally seeing who this 'Tiny' was. He was a small glittery troll with a cute green nose, and big yellow tinted glasses. The look almost reminded her of Branch when he was younger.

"Well, Aunt Poppy, for your information, I am no longer a baby. I am a big boy now." Tiny explained, keeping his eyes focused on the road as he steered.

"And I'm on a mansized rite of passage to learn lessons of life, courage and maybe love." Tiny finished, his eyes being still glued to the road. Branch had came over right next to Y/N to see what the fuss was all about, him rolling his eyes when it was revealed to be Tiny.