ㅤ ㅤ i. reunited

⋆·˚ ༘ *  🎸

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🎸

Y/N HAD KEPT BRANCH COMPANY FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS. Her mother soon left, so did she. She tried her best to keep track with Branch, sending him letters every few months. Y/N never knew if he enjoyed receiving the letters due to how they slowly started to not show up, until they just stopped. The last letter she received is when Branch explained how departed from his last boy band names 'NSync.'

She could easily say that she missed the letters Branch sent her so often. So much where she kept them in one of her clothing drawers, as she looked at them often. But when they departed, so did Y/N's love for music, especially Brozone's. Every time she's hear the song they performed before departing, she would beg for her to tune it out.

Though, she was sad about the loss of basically her childhood friends, it wasn't to turn her grey. She was just less vibrant than most trolls. Her mom tried to get her to help assist her with other boy bands, but she just refused, she didn't want to grow too attached. But now there Y/N was, alone. She stayed in the middle of no where, but close enough to walk to get places. But her home was alone, just like her.

But now there she was, purely rotting. Thats all Y/N seemed to be doing in her bed alone. Her eyes were fixated on her ceiling once more. Y/N's life seemed to become more dull as she finally came to terms that the band was gone. All her friends, family even. Her mom found new bands to work with every now and then, but they were never the same. 20 years later, she still thinks about it everyday she awakes. She left Branch there, alone. They left Branch alone.

A groan left her lips and she rubbed her eyes aggressively. Soon enough, her ladybug alarm started to screech, making her immediately almost smash it into pieces. She sighed. She didn't want to get up, she never did. But there she was, rolling herself out of bed to groggily make her way to the bathroom.

Y/N stood there, looking at herself in the mirror. She could tell the way she started to lose all her personality. Her eyes seemed more droopy and so did her eye bags. She pushed these insecurities aside and turned on her sink. Her face soon was splashed with water, trying to clear her skin. A few blinks and slight pats with a towel, her skin felt more moisturized. But she was still her...same her. The thoughts that consumed her head her cut off by a knock at her door. A groan escaped her lips one more and she rubbed her eyes.

"Coming!" She screamed back, hoping the person behind the door would understand and wait patiently. As she started to rummage through her closet with more sensible clothes, the voice behind the door spoke.

"Y/N, Please!"

This made Y/N stop in her tracks. The voice was familiar, enough for her to just open the door with an oversized shirt and shorts. Almost tripping on her own two feet, she aggressively opened the door, expecting to see someone her height. She came face to face with just a chest. Her head slowly lifted to see what was behind the door, almost exactly who she thought it was. John Dory