ㅤ ㅤ v. making a deal

⋆·˚ ༘ *  🎸

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🎸

IT HAS PASSED ALMOST THREE MONTHS SINCE THE GROUP SAVED FLOYD. As time had passed, so did Trollville. As Poppy being queen, she have gotten way more busier than before. Trolls from around found out how Brozone had been staying there, desiring to move near them, causing tons of built paper work on her. Viva had to return to her village, but she visited often. Most of the time to catch up with both her father and sister. But other times, it would be for a party or even performance.

When Poppy "joined" the band, she really didn't. She usually got way too busy doing other tasks than assisting or even help produce new and upcoming music. Due to that, Viva had backed out as well. Bronze quickly turned back into the original six, just Y/N being known as a member rather than manager's daughter. Though Y/N was a member, she easily took the role of the manager as well. The team collaborated of course, but Y/N was on top of it all the time.

A lot of things physically changed like Floyd and Y/N's hair tips being white (from being literally vacuumed of life). But more things personality wise had changed about the entire group. JD had calmed his nerves and bossy attitude immensely, his cockiness still being there of course. It would slip through the cracks until he realized that just who he was. JD has sent so many apology letters, gifts, and even crafted pop up pages for Y/N to accept. He's realized that he was the problem and has had a load of anger issues to work on.

Bruce, it was hard to tell if he'd change a lot. They barely go to see him as he stayed on Vacay island for his kids and wife. When the group met him again after all these years, he'd already changed for the better. Bruce had his own family business, a beautiful wife, and too many kids to even count. He'd visit the group but not as often as Viva. The thing drastically changed is that he has barely argued to JD anymore. They still had their moments, but they were brothers, which wasn't the worst thing.

Floyd also barely changed, he was still the calm brother everyone knew he was. He changed his clothing style drastically,, but it wasn't a full 180. He kept re-dying his hair pink but realized it was probably gonna mess it up, so he discounted. The white fade makes him feel old but it didn't effect him that heavily.

Clay now helps Poppy with organizing Trollville's financial situation, as well as Y/N with Brozone. It seemed like Clay was just really into keeping business steady with Brozone, but the truth is he wanted an excuse to spend time with Y/N. He's tried to get her to join his sad book club multiple times. But she was just too busy to keep up with so many things.

Branch seemed to have more vibrant color when Y/N was around him. He made an excuse to stay around her almost all the time. Assisting her with party plans, signing and documenting paperwork...cleaning her room inside his bunker while she sleeps. Yeah, he hasn't realized how creepy he was becoming. While all his brother's had their own place, Y/N was almost begged by Branch to have a room inside his bunker. She didn't budge due to how she really didn't want to live alone for the first few months of staying in Trollville.