Chapter 7

Amara's pov:

Damien came in my room right after I got out of the bathroom, wearing shorts and a shirt. I laid on my bed , and he laid on the other side. I really wanted to cuddle though.

Let him run after me , my ass.

I moved closer to him and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around me then I quickly fell asleep.

~~~

I woke up with an empty bed , Damien wasn't next to me. I got up and changed my clothes. Walking down stairs , I heard some arguing in the dining room. I walked in and saw Rhys and Damien with another man I didn't know.

"Good morning sunshine!" Rhys said , making me smile.

"Good morning" i sat next to Damien. I started eating as Damien started talking.

"This is Marcus , our hacker"

"Nice to meet you " I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too". He smiled.

"After breakfast, Rhys will take you to the training room to train, no knifes or guns , just self defense. Marcus I need you in my office later". Damien said and got up from his seat.

After breakfast , Rhys and I headed to the training room. The place was similar to a gym. We walked in a place with a mattress on it , and a punching bag. 

"Okay , since you won't be using any weapons , you need to have strong arms. Wear those gloves and show me how strong you are". Rhys put punches gloves on my hands. He put me in a position then moved away.

"Punch !"  I punched as hard as I can , but the bag didn't move an inch.

"Such a strong arm". He said sarcastically.  

"Babe I've never been to a gym on my life , so shut it". I rolled my eyes , taking off these gloves.

"Babe ? I thought Damien was your babe after last night". He said with a wink.

"Don't bring up that topic again"

~~~

We've been in that freaking room for 2 hours and I learned nothing , we just gossiped and talked. Suddenly, the door swung open showing Damien.

"Wow , such a good way to train. Get out Rhys !"

"Okay okay , we just didn't realize we were talking". He said and left. Damien walked up to me and pulled a box from a shelf. He pulled out white hand wraps and walked back to me.

"Give me your hand". I raised my hand. He held it between his warm palms , wrapping the hand wrap around my knuckles and wrist. While he was doing that , I took my time to stare at his beautiful face.

That sounds weird but when you see his face..

I didn't realize he was done with both of my hands until he looked at me. I quickly looked away.

"Don't look at me like that again"

I don't blame you

"Okay"

"Anyways , let's get started.."

~~~

After more 2 hours, we were finally done. I went to my room and took a hot shower. After that , it was about 3 pm. I decided to ask Damien if I can go get my nails done, I haven't done that in a while.

I made my way to his office and knocked on the door , but I didn't get an answer . I opened it and saw Damien sleeping , his elbows resting on the desk , his head between his palms.

I went back to my room , grabbed a blanket , then went back to his office. I walked closer to him and slowly wrapped the blanket around him.

For some reason , I kept my gaze at his face. Yes I do that a lot and I'll keep doing it every time I get the chance to do it. Something about him make me feel weird. What's that feeling? I don't know.

Without notice , I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked up and saw Amelia standing by the door smiling at me. I quickly went to her and closed the door behind me. She didn't say anything, she just looked at me with a smile.

"What's wrong? Why are looking at me like that ?". I questioned

"Let's talk in your room". She held my hand in hers , pulling me to my room. We sat on my bed the she spoke.

"Do you live him ?"

"What ? Who ? Damien? On no , definitely not". I said , not knowing what came out of my mouth.

"Then why do you care that much ?"

"Because- I don't know"

"Well I know , you love him"

"Amelia no ! I do not love him ! I don't even know how to live or what live feels like !"

"Do you feel safe around him ?"

"Mhm"

"Do you like being around him ? Do you enjoy his company even though he doesn't give you the attention you want ? Do you feel something when he looks in your eyes or touches you slightly? I know the answer for all these questions is yes"

"O-okay you're right but that doesn't make me love him !"

"Yes it does , think about it". She smiled then walked out of my room.

I laid back on my bed , thinking about what she said.

Do I actually love him ?

Everything she said was true. It's true that I love being around him ,it's true that I enjoy his company, it's true to feel something when he looks in my eyes or touch me.

Maybe yes , I do love him.

~~~