Chapter 22

Amara's pov:

Holy shit , we just kissed !

It was magical. His lips fitted so perfectly with mine ,which make me crave them more. Now I cannot stop thinking about it.

Damien said he had some work , so I drove my car back home.

Walking in through the main door, I can hear Sophie talking in the dining room. I walked in and saw her having lunch , still in her uniform , with Amelia watching her.

"And then the teacher said that I was a good girl- hi Amara !" 

"Hello fifi , how was your day at school ?". I kissed her head and sat beside her.

"Awesome ! The teacher told me that I'm a good girl !"

"Because you are !"  I giggled the drank some water from my bottle.

"Where's Danny ?". She asked , filling her mouth with spaghetti.

"He's busy , he will come later"

"Okay"

~~~

Me and Sophie are doing her homework on the dining room , after giving her a bath. Her room will be ready this week , there are some items that need to be added.

Her homework's aren't that hard. It's just drawing lines and coloring, so I'm just sitting there watching her.

"Danny ! You're home !". Sophie jumped off her seat and ran to the front door. Damien picked her up and hugged her.

"How's your day at school ?" 

"Great ! I had fun !"

"That's good". He looked at me with a smirk , heat rushed to my cheeks as I look away , trying to hide my face from him.

He let go of Sophie and she ran back to the dining room. I felt his body next to me. He curled his index finger under my chin and raised my head to look at him , but I can't, my gaze moved to our shoes.

"Look at me". He said, placing his free hand on my lower back, which made me move closer to him.

"No".

"Amara , look at me". His voice is stern now. Shit , he thinks I didn't like the kiss.

He aggressively placed both his hands on the sides of my neck. The space between our faces is very small. My eyes finally locked with his. His eyes held emotions I couldn't describe.

"What's wrong ?". His minty breath tickled my face. I brought my hand around his torso and my chin on his chest. I gave him a smile as a reply.

His hand tucked a strand of my hair around my ear. He pecked my cheek and forehead.

"One more left". I said, my lips craving for his. But he only gave my nose a peck , making me frustrated.

"Stop that , Damien. It's annoying". I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. He chuckled and gives me a kiss in my lips.

"Good now ?". I hummed as a respond. He took my hand in his and walked towards Sophie.

"Fifi me and Amara will be in my room if you need anything, okay ?"

"Okay"

~~~

Author's Notes:

Hello besties ! I know I haven't been posting much lately, sorry about that 😅.  Anyways , if you have any idea would like me to write, you can leave it in the comments or dm me. Thank you ! 🫶🏻