𝟡𝟞: Organization Mr.Kang

Mr.Kang was on his way to visit Mikey's house, so he cancelled his plans and drove toward the director of the house.

Once he arrived, he couldn't believe his eyes. There were police officers everywhere.

He walked to a cop who was young and asked what was going on here.

"Park Jihoon also known as Mikey...arrested today at 00:57am, the crimes he attempted were r*ping, drug dealing, kidnapping,killing and so on... the government saw him as a dangerous criminal and locked him up at the central detention center"

The cop office said then asked Mr.Kang if he knew Mikey personally but he shook his head lying that he was once his lawyer and gave his business card and left that place immediately before the cop could ask him more questions.

He took his car and drove to the central detention center and once he arrived, he demanded from the prison warden to let him meet Mikey only once.

One of the jail officers came to Mikey's cell and opened the door window and said.

"Number 17800 you've got a visitor"

The jail officer then opened the cell door where other officers were outside waiting to take Mikey to the visiting rooms.

He took a seat and brought the telephone to talk to the other person who was Mr.Kang.

Mikey:“hey boss, you actually came to see me?”

He said with a playful smile that made Mr.Kang look at him with a disappointed look.

Mr.Kang:“what happened? How did you end up here?”

He couldn't believe this, just yesterday they were talking through phones about how they are going to bring SKZ down together but looking at the situation now.

Mikey:“before going to sleep, a bunch of people broke into my house and started hitting me until I lost consciousness and when I woke up I found myself here”

The criminal panicked the first thing he did after waking up in a cell, he has a criminal record which caused him to change his identity too many times and always get away from his crime, but now looking at himself.

He failed to get away this time with the name of Mikey and would spend the rest of his life behind barrs.

Mr.Kang:“were these people part of SKZ?”

Mikey:“yes, they kept saying that they need to save their friend which I think is Lee know”

Mr.Kang punched the table very angry at letting SKZ win again and bring down another important organization member.

Mr.Kang:“those filthy animals, they made an alliance with the police to pull you down”

How can that happen? Why does the leader of SKZ always work smart and fool a lot of people just because of his little revenge.

Mikey:“don't worry boss, I have a winning card”

Mr.Kang:“what is it?”

Mikey looked around and it seems the officers are still outside so he took that as an opportunity to slide Mr.Kang a paper under the glass that separates them.

Mikey:“this is the number of the tail I put behind Lee know's boss at the casino”

He told him which made Mr.Kang look at him with a surprised look.

Mr.Kang:“you're saying that this person would tell me about the SKZ gang”

Mikey nodded his head then soon the visiting hours were up and Mikey had to go to his cell again.

Mr.Kang took the paper and called that person who Mikey told him was the one who's been tailing the owner of the casino yet Minho's boss.

Mikey told him that he was sure that Lee know's boss knew something about SKZ.

He met with a guy at a cafe, and he told him every information he gathered along with his picture.

Mr.Kang looked at the picture of the boss and he couldn't believe his eyes...

It was Chris... Samuel's son, his old pal and friend and the same person he took everything from him.

Now all of this SKZ taking down the organization was making sense to Mr.Kang.

He has this sudden theory that SKZ leader was none other than Christopher Chan.

"I actually couldn't gather that much information about any gang or mafia related work but when I dig a little too deep...I found out that he has a younger brother under the name of Lee Felix who runs a restaurant"

The tracker gave Mr.Kang another picture of Felix and another picture of Hyunjin.

Mr.Kang:“how about this one?”

He asked pointing at Hyunjin's picture.

"I assume that his boyfriend"

Mr.Kang chuckled finding it very funny how a bunch of young adults were able to take down a whole kingdom within months.

But Mr.Kang won't let SKZ bring him down and he would start all over again after he would kill every member of that Gang.

He then drives to that restaurant Felix owns, Mr.Knag knows Chris but he never met Felix before.

So he's curious about Samuel's other son.

He looked around the restaurant standing at the door step because the place wasn't open yet. Then just a few minutes past and someone approaches him.

Felix:“sir...are you waiting for someone here? it's cold outside why don't you come and wait for them inside”

He assumes that Mr.Kang was waiting for someone out in the cold but in reality he was waiting for Felix to show up.

He found himself inside the restaurant which wasn't open yet.

Mr.Kang:“i heard your restaurant from a friend saying you serve delicious food & desert”

Felix smiled at him then nodded his head.

Felix:“I'm actually waiting for my friend to drop some ingredients and— ohh he's here”

Felix looked at his phone and Hyunjin was here to drop him some ingredients he forgot at his place yesterday.

He turned to walk towards the restaurant the back door to meet up with Hyunjin and Mr.Kang followed him after some minutes, and when he arrived at the back of the restaurant he could see Felix hugging another guy who was taller than him.

Mr.Kang smiled and scanned the area and there was no one around which makes it the perfect place to Kidnap some people.

Mr.Kang:“okay guys the coast is clear, I'm waiting for you behind the building”

Before driving to the location of the restaurant, Mr.Kang actually called one of his loan sharks that they work for him and used them as a tool to kidnap both Hyunjin and Felix together.