𝟡𝟟

Mr.Kang had taken Felix in front of Hyunjin's eyes.

Hyunjin:“HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!”

Mr.Kang was holding Felix and pointing a dragger to his neck.

Felix:“sir...wha-why are you doing this? I never did something bad to you?”

The fragile boy asked with tears, he never experienced such a death situation up until now, he did a good job at hiding his identity and to think that Chan wasn't that much of a popular gangster.

Mr.Kang:“are you up to fight me, Hwang?”

Hyunjin looked at Felix in his arms and then looked at the guys that were coming behind Me.Kang who turned around and then gave Felix to two of his men and then turned to Hyunjin again who was running towards him.

Hyunjin:“YOU'RE SO GOING TO JAIL OLD MAN!!!”

He attacked him with a fist that hit Mr.Kang right on his face but he couldn't let him have the upper hand so he returned his punch with two punches on hyunjin's face.

Hyunjin went backwards touching his face at the same spot where Mr.Kamg had punched him, when he looked up.

There were 3 men around him, caging his way to escape, Hyunjin started throwing fist here and there but it was impossible to win because the other three men he fought were stronger than to pull them down by himself.

He wishes one of the Gang members were here with him, they could take down all of them and save Felix.

Mr.Kang:“bring him as well, we need him as a hostage to provoke his brother”

He ordered his men who followed their boss's words and lifted up a beaten up Hyunjin from the floor.

Felix saw all the things those big men did to his friends and he couldn't but let out tears.

He was forced to get into the eldest car.

Felix(crying):“how do you know my brother?”

Mr.Kang and then looked at him with an evil smile and held up his phone in front of his eyes.

Mr.Kang:“i figure out that your brother might be the person I've been searching for in the past months and I'll finally have the opportunity to know if it is true that he's the one or not”

Even if Felix knows about his Brother's identity of being a mob boss yet owning an underground gang but hell in a million years he isn't going to tell him a bit about the gang.

Felix:“my brother...WOULD NEVER BE PATHETIC CRIMINAL LIKE YOU!!!”

Mr.Kang:“we'll see the pathetic between us”

[𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚘]

Chan was in his office doing some of his Casino related work, his secretary who's Minho isn't today taking a rest in the mansion after he had that horrible experience with Mikey.

And Jisung wasn't also at work today because he insisted on staying by his boyfriend's side to take care of him.

He finished his paperwork and was ready to go back home as he was planning to invite his brother Felix with his friend Hyunjin to have dinner at the mansion tonight.

His phone started ringing just seconds after he left his office, when he checked the caller ID his lips took the form of a smile apon seeing his brother calling him.

He picked up the call and put the phone on his ear.

Chan(in english):“HEY FELIX, I was just about to—”

Mr.Kang:“you sound so happy, Chris”

Chan's smile dropped, he recognized that voice very well... And couldn't keep up a straight face anymore and felt his blood boiling over hearing the most person he hated.

Chan(cold tone):“what did you do to Felix?”

Mr.Kang chuckled through the phone who was patting Felix's head on the other side of the call.

Mr.Kang:“don't worry, he's not in danger yet, not until you tell me who's the SKZ Gang boss then I would promise you that I won't do anything to him”

He asked, having this theory that Chan might be the one who's been destroying the kingdom his father built with other founders in the past months.

Chan:“i do know him very well, he was there for me when you decided to stab my father on his back and took his company with force”

Mr.Kang wasn't expecting Chan to lie about him not being the Boss he's been looking for... But that's alright because Mr.Kang has a plan B.

Mr.Kamg:“I'll send you an address, tell him I'll be waiting for him there with Felix and his boyfriend Hyunjin”

Chan's eyes widened on hearing that Hyunjin was kidnapped too, his palm turned into a fist very furious that he wanted to shoot Mr.Kang so badly right in his heart.

But he takes a deep breath and calms himself then says.

Chan:“I'll tell him that and you won't get away with this”

He said which made Mr.Kang smile at what Chan said making it sound so obvious that he was the one behind that role act.