𝟡𝟠

After that call, Chan dashed to the SKZ mansion and texted Seungmin to gather the gang in the living room for a meeting.

Once he arrived at the mansion, he went straight towards the living that they usually held their meetings at.

The gang looked at their stressed out boss and his face was so pale like he just saw a ghost.

Jeongin:“yoo~ are you okay hyung?”

The youngest was the first to ask that after seeing Chan was panting like he ran in a marathon and came back.

Changbin left the living room toward the kitchen to bring his hyung water.

Seungmin:“you didn't give me any details in the text...what's up so suddenly? I thought we would deal with Mr.Kang after Minho would feel better from his experience with Mikey”

He said with a concerned tone which Jisung nodded to him then looked at Chan, having no clue what happened with Seungmin and Minho the previous day because his boyfriend still didn't tell him about that not wanting him to be in bad terms with Seungmin who already decided to bury his feelings for the sake of their friendship.

Jisung:“yeah...what happened?”

Chan was trying to calm himself and soon Changbin came back to the living room holding a glass of water and gave it to Chan who drank the whole of it.

Chan:“Mr.Kang kidnapped Felix and Hyunjin and he threatened me if I didn't give him what he wanted— *tear up* I don't know what he's going to do with my little brothers”

He sat down letting out tears of the possibilities of Felix and Hyunjin to leave this situation alive if he didn't surrender.

Minho:“first calm down...it's weird seeing you crying and tell us what does Mr.Kang want from you”

He didn't know how to comfort his hyung who was sat beside him and drain of tears so he was only patting his back.

Changbin(crying):“why is it so sad when he cries!!”

Changbin started crying apon seeing Chan crying, Jeongin rolled his eyes at his sensitive friend and then gave him a side hug to comfort him.

Chan:“he wants me, the leader of Stray Kids, and i— have no idea what to do”

They all looked at their leader in this condition that they never witnessed before.

Jeongin:“I never knew that SKZ meant stray kids”

That what catches his ear once his boss said the meaning of the three letters of the gang He's been living under its roof since he was a teenager.

Changbin(crying):“meeee toooo!!”

Changbin was still crying at this point.

Seungmin:“why didn't I think of this before”

It felt like he failed in knowing everything about the gang since he was Chan's right hand.

Jisung:“wait...so am I not the only one who got confused when he said that”

Minho:“guys come on, our leader is crying and here you are caring about—”

Chan let out chuckles while he was crying and the gang looked at him with wide eyes not expecting their boss to chuckle or even smile at this situation.

Chan looked at his gang members with heart eyes and managed to give them a smile despite the thoughts he has on his mind right now.

Chan:“I love you guys and I wish we would stay like this forever”

What he said made them all froze.

They weren't expecting the sudden confession from their boss and the first person to turn his love was...

Changbin(crying):“I LOVE YOU TOO CHAN-HYUNG”

Jeongin(hiding his face):“this isn't the moment to confess to you old man”

Seungmin only nodded his head and wore a little smile when Chan saw it.

Jisung:“I love you too hyung”

The only person who still didn't react to the confession was Minho.

Everyone looked at him waiting for him to say something including Chan.

Minho:“why are you all looking at me like that”

Jisung:“say something to Chan-hyung”

Minho stayed silent not knowing what to say where he was the one sitting besides Chan.

Jeongin:“so heartless”

Minho gave him deadly eyes once he heard that then he signed and the hand that was on Chan's back travelled to his shoulder and both were now looking at each other.

Chan(tears):“you don't have to do this if you're uncomfortable with it”

Minho inhaled with eyes closed then exhaled and looked at Chan with an instant stare.

Minho:“all the members love you hyung... we respect you and your hard work and we appreciate you for always treating us more like brothers/friends rather than workers, so don't cry because you look ugly”

silence filled the room not expecting a little speech from Minho.

Jisung:“was the last sentence necessary?”

Minho:“I was just being honest”