𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 7 ☆

[In morning]

Yn pov*
I woke up and saw taehyung who cares me whole night.. he was looking so cute that I would kiss him.. i was so much lost in his face I didn't notice I just pecked his forehead..

(He is cute tho 🤧💜)

(He is cute tho 🤧💜)

Taehyung pov*
I was sleeping but felt someone just pecked my forehead.. i opened my eyes and saw yn who was blushing..
Did she pecked me? may i ask her.. no she will be embarrassed.. what if she didn't she will think I am overthinking..

Struggling through my thoughts i got up from my bed and asked yn to come downstairs for breakfast..

She got fresh and I made the breakfast.

An pov*

Yn came downstairs and saw his loving husband surving breakfast.. she went to dining table and sat..

Yn:- taehyung won't you go to university?

Tae:- no.. you are sick i should take care of yours.. *coldly yet calmly*

Yn:- taehyung I am fine.. i"ll stay today at home you can go.. our exams are coming you should be aware..

Tae:- but-

Yn:- no buts, you are going.. I'll be here only.. don't worry come back soon we'll have dinner together..

He hummed in response and left for uni after having breakfast..

Yn was getting bore all alone but someone popped up in her mind..

Yn:- i should call him..

On call*

Yn:- anneong.. what are you doing?

?:-what can I do... I am a free person
Yn won't you come to meet me once?

Yn:- yahh kookie.. you are in
London so stop joking..

jk:- i was about to surprise you
But I heard you live with your
Husband now...

Yn:- that means you are back
O my god.. am so happy
I am coming right now.. meet me
at xxxxx cafe..

Jk:- as you says.. I am coming

*Call ended*