𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 15 (the end)

it's been five months of your baby.. yn was sitting on the bed with their son 'tae mo'...
You were waiting for taehyung as he was in office and your baby is more addicted toward his appa.. (who isn't)

Yn:- Stop crying baby.. I know you are missing your appa..

After few mins taehyung came to you.. with a bag in his hand.

Tae:- My baby was missing his appa.. I have bought chocolates for him..

He put the bag on the table and sat beside yn and tae mo..

Tae:- I was missing my tae mo too..

Yn:- Missing your baby.. not me.. you have changed alot taehyung.. you love tae mo more.. *sadly pouting*

He kissed her pouty lips and made her sit on his lap..

Tae:- You are my first baby okay? I have bought chocolates for you too.. and tae mo is my baby's baby.. it's true i love him but his mother hits different *proudly*

Yn:- I don't believe..

Tae mo started acting for crying.

Yn:- Now go and take your baby..

He took yn in his embrace..

Yn:- Yahh why did you-

Tae:- you said to take my baby.. so

Yn blushed at his statement and get away from his grip.. he than went to tae mo and picked him in his arms..

 he than went to tae mo and picked him in his arms

(Cute right 🤧🦋💜)

after he made tae mo sleep he Hovered over you..

Yn:- What?

Tae:- You want proof if I loves you? let's do it than *smirk*

Yn:- I don't want my legs to get break.. *rolling eyes*

Yn in mind:- Make me agree tae.. I want you inside me ahhein

Tae:- I know you want it baby girl.. *smirk*

without letting her speak he start kissing him it's been along since they did it..

Yn:- Tae mo will be awake..

Tae:- It's go in another room.. but I guess he should know how his father pleasure's his mamma.. *smirk*

He picked you in a bridal style he didn't break the kiss.. he went in another room and made you lay on the bed he started unbuttoning his shirt.. and yours too, he quickly squeezed her boob making her maon..