𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 9 ☆

An pov
You all did your dinner with full chit chats.. while mr and Mrs kim left as they had some work.. during the whole time taehyung was just looking at yn with full love in his eyes... suddenly her phone rang..

Yn:- I am coming..

They all nodded in response..

When she left jungkook saw taehyung in his own thoughts.

Jungkook:- taehyung.. may I ask you something?

He nodded

Jungkook:- don't you love her as a wife?

Tae's pov*
How to tell him i start loving her... I should ask him how to propose her.. but won't he tease me? No way she is my wife I have full rights on her isn't?

Tae:- actually I am telling you this.. that ahm I start loving her since our marriage but that feeling was love i couldn't understand but now I love her.. but I don't know how to tell her.. *confused*

Jin:- go and propose her..

Tae:- thank you for you opinion.. *rolled eyes*

Jungkook's pov*
When he said that he loves her.. I can feel his eyes were speaking the fact.. and ofc for me it's the biggest happiness as yn loves him.. I know I am late for her but if he loves her I should help him to propose her..

Jungkook:- actually you should propose her in a different style.. where you will plan a night *smirked*

Tae:- but this isn't any bad idea ig..

Jungkook proudly smiled while taehyung saw yn and ask them not to say anything infront of her..

Yn:- taehyung let's go back

He nodded and everyone went back..

[AT HOUSE]

Tae:- yn my childhood friends are coming.. they will live in our house hope you don't mi-

Yn:- why would I?

Yn:- when will they come?

Tae:- tommorrow's morning..

Yn:- than what are we waiting for, we should sleep c'mon we have to wake up early..

She holds his hand and took him in there shared bedroom..

In morning..

His friends entered.. it was a girl (Raha) and a boy (jack)
yn was in kitchen while taehyung welcomed them

Raha:- ugh I am so tired..

Tae:- actually guys I have someone new.. I want you guys to meet her

Jack:- who?

He called yn and she went towards them.. while meeting with Raha her eyes went to the boy jack.. she was too sweet that he was smirking yn felt uncomfortable so she hold taehyung's hand making taehyung frowned..

Raha:- what the hell how can you hold his hand?!

Tae:- she is my wife ofc she can hold it.