𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 10 ☆

Jack:- WE WILL SEPRATE THEM..

-------------------------------------------------------------

During morning..

Yn:-Where are you going?

She asked taehyung when he was leaving for somewhere..

Tae:- actually I have to go University.. I know you got leave.. but I have some work.. stay at home Raha and jack is here.

Yn:- ok *nodded and went to room*

He left while Raha and jack planned something to separate you both..

Raha:- yn can you help me?

She said while entering room..

Yn:- sure.. *smiled*

Raha and yn went to kitchen..

Yn:- so you want me to eat with you?

Raha:- yes..

Yn in mind* changed behaviour..

Raha:- can you boil the water I am coming okay?!

You nodded.. she left

Yn pov*
I was boiling water but left someone's arms around my waist. I flinched I know it's not taehyung whenever he touches me I felt comfortable.. i flinched hard that the water spilled on my hand and burn it.. I turned it was jack..

Yn:- Why did you hugged me?

Jack:- Yn i thought actually I always hugs my mother whenever she cooks i was missing my mother so..*lied*

Yn:- Please be careful from next time.. it's not okay for me..

I said and was about to leave but he hold my hand..

Jack:- bcz of me your hand has burned I should apply any tube on this..

Yn:- I will do it myself..

He still didn't back off he was still holding my hand and after a breath he took me in the room and started applying ointment on my hand..

An pov
When jack was holding yn's hand Raha clicked some pictures also when he was back hugging you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae's pov*
finally my work is done I should go back to home now.. i am missing her so much.. i took my phone but saw some msges from an unknown number i opened and my eyes got shocked.

  i took my phone but saw some msges from an unknown number i opened and my eyes got shocked