COMING OF AGE - ANNOUCEMENT TEASER

"Why do you pick fights with other boys?" 

It's the question Ryan has been running from all his life... 

THE ANSWER WILL SHOCK YOU.

For as long as Ryan can remember, he's always wanted to be someone special. Now, a promising high school wrestler and a popular drug dealer, he's achieved the life he's dreamed of. He gets to go to all the fun parties, hang out with the cool kids, and be in a relationship with a beautiful girl who he loves. But Ryan's success is going to be bittersweet. A tragedy strikes someone close to him, creating a domino effect of self destruction. Ryan finds himself in a conflict where the repercussions threaten to destroy his life and potentially end it. Creeping in Ryan's thoughts is the source of his ambitions; a terrible secret he's unwilling to address.

Go down the rabbit hole...

Explore the fascinating chaos...

You'll never forget what you read.

Coming of Age is about the tragic experiences some teenagers go through and many others are aware of. The story explores themes like identity, ambition, love, trauma, forgiveness, free will, and redemption. Sensitive subject matter like drug addiction, extreme poverty, abuse, and violence are touched on, but in an honest, non-exploitative way.

The story is based on my experiences as a teenager dealing mental health issues and the people I knew. Writing is my way to raise awareness of the issues I went through. I want to speak to people who can relate to my story and bring understanding to those that don't.