4: 𝑆𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑝

A/N: wasn't going to post today, but then I accidentally posted chapter ten whole editing it and saw a notification was sent out. So here's my formal apology:

°.•.°•.°•.°

That's how the next few weeks went. Yayorozu trying to set up unnecessary Tutoring sessions, Iida followed her home. Each time waiting for her to invite him inside. Each time she left him at the door.

She had just completed the final exam and was feeling fairly confident about it. Mostly because she walked past the teacher while he was grading it. She made her way home with Iida in hot pursuit. "The school year is practically over now... Will I ever see her again after that?" He wondered.

Kira glanced up at him.

"I hope I do."
He decided.

Iida was a pretty nice guy, and he seemed through the past few days to actually want to be around HER. Not just want to make himself feel better by making sure she was safe.

She was actually starting to like him. Just a little, he was the closest thing to a friend she had.

"Alright. This is it."
She said. Standing by the entrance to the apartment building.

"She's never going to let me inside is she?" He wondered, Kira noticed a small smile. "I suppose that's alright."

"You know, I've been enjoying these last few weeks." He said. She just nodded. "I'm glad I got to get to know you a little more. You're not the person I thought you were."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"
She asked him stoicly. Raising a brow.

"A good thing. A amazing thing actually."
"A good thing. I'm sorry for misjudging you."

"Yeah, and I guess you're not as stiff as I thought you were." She mumbled awkwardly. "Well, I'll see you around then Iida."

"See you at graduation." He said, waving her off. Waiting for her to enter the building before he left, as always.

"See ya."
She mumbled under her breath as she closed the door.

°.•.°•.°•.°

Kira stayed in her apartment, eating instant ramen and clicking through Netflix. Until something happened that never happened.
Like ever.

Someone knocked on her door.

She paused, ramen half way to her mouth and listened with her quirk.

"This is it right? Who am I kidding?! Of course this is it! Apartment fifty right?" She stood up at the sudden thoughts.

No way. She walked over to the door as the man started to knock once again. "Maybe she isn't home, I probably should have texted. I'll try again tomorrow-"

She opened the door. The tall blonde man was standing by her door nervously.
"Oh! Hello Kira." He said with a smile.

"U-uncle Yagi. Hey." She said, not bothering to hide her shock. The male wasn't quite as large as he was when fighting villains.

All might had been in town for almost a month. And yet he was just now paying her a visit. She forgot the idea of him visiting her weeks ago.

"Hello young Kira. I was in town and I decided to erm... Drop by." He said, he looked just as confused as she was. Like he didn't really understand why he was here.

"Okay, come in then." She stepped aside, hugging her arms.

All Might, or rather Toshinori Ygi was Kira's uncle and legal guardian. The man that's been paying for her livelyhood for three years now.