5: 𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑒

It could be. It definitely could be that bad.

Izuku Midoriya seemed to be a perfectly nice young boy. Freckled and shy with obvious admiration for heroes. But once she spent more and more time around him, she started to realize just how annoying he was.
"He never mentioned having a niece... That's weird, he's her guardian right? And he spends almost all day with me... Does he like me more?! More than his own niece! That's great! All might likes me more than his own niece!"

"Hi! I-I-I'm Izuku Midoriya." He stammered with a blush. "Girl's think nervous guys are cute right? Oh well it doesn't really matter, I have to keep up this shy persona anyways."
"S-sorry I don't talk to girls a lot..."

"Okay. My name is Kira Kokoa." She said with a flat, uninterested tone.

"She doesn't seem to want to be here."
He noted silently. He was right and Kora didn't care to prove him wrong.
"Sorry I'm not good with people, you see I don't really have any f-friends."
'Maybe I can get her to feel sorry for me.'

'Cry me a fucking river.'
Kira thought blandly.
"Yeah, my uncle told me." She checked her phone. Her uncle had just dropped her off at some dirty beach that the two trained at. Telling him instead of training he should take the day off and hang out with her.

Kira felt like she was being pimped out by her own uncle. She was kinda pissed at the guy, he did care to see her until he thought she could be of use to this useless kid.

"He told her? So they do talk. Maybe I'm not the favorite, yet. I always end up the favorite. All my teachers like me, at least more than they like Kacchan. No one likes Kacchan, I made sure of it. I am the favorite. All it takes is constant work, meekness, gaining pity, sucking up and a little humor. I could be her favorite too. I just need time."

His thoughts were always like that at least as far as she could tell. He was constantly trying to figure out how to make people like him. He was desperately striving to be on top, and he did it through manipulation.

"O-oh he did? That's a little embarrassing." He rubbed the back of his head. "Now she tells me it's alright and nothing to be embarrassed about." He was seemingly scripting out how he thought the conversation would go based on how conversations like this had went in the past.

He was constantly thinking. About multiple things at a time. He was a pretty smart guy, and knew how to get what he wanted.

"Oh well. So what are we even supposed to be doing then?" She said. Not wanting to play his game.

"Okay so she's not like the other girl's I've talked too. She's blunt, doesn't seem to value feelings. Or maybe has trouble processing things. She might also have very little social awareness."

'Believe me buddy, I have a lot more awareness than you might think.' Kira thought, eyes scanning the junkie beach.
"This place is a mess."

"Oh I know, I've been trying my best to clean it up with your uncle's help. It's just so sad to me, this beach could be so beautiful."
He mumbled. He kept his voice low on purpose, he wanted to seem really shy.
"And it can't be good for all the poor animals that live here."

'Girls like sensitive guys. That's what Google says. So be sensitive, girls like animals. Cute little sea creatures." Kira didn't even know what to think about this kid's thought process. He googled how to get a girl to like him?! Was this for today specifically or has he done this before?

"Yeah, it must totally suck." Kira said with absolutely no emotion behind it.

"Oh no, is she mad at me? I don't like it when people are mad at me- well scatch that. I like it when some people are mad at me. Some people are funny when they're mad, like Kacchan- Hey I wonder what he's up to today?"

•°.NORMAL.°•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara