Unbelievable.-Mio

What can be better than listening
to,,Heartless,, in your full black room alone?
You can think I will wait.
I started with my make over with the room after I called mom.She was doing some documents about my school and our living here and of course about the wedding too then aunt Yamaki atlest she is doing good and keeps the most important things.She is one of the fellow I trust with mom.

I put my manga and my clothes in place as I took my perfumes and other stuff placing them on the long cupboard.
The lunch was something else so intense especially with the boys all over.I didn't thought Landon had tattos.From what I saw on his right arm were ravens,sun there was even waited London but the "o" was scratched and up was written "a".No idea why that makes me laugh.Typical Landon but I don't trust anyone of them nor I like.Lily is sweet but till when?
I will just stuck up around my room.

Well I'm done and I can just lay down and read.I take a chocolate bar with oreo,my favorite and start reading with my earphones on.
I found out about the street.It's called Oxford Street like the Oxford University.Nothing bad is on the news ,exept their fashion,good manners and Chanel dresses.

This is a dream.I know it.
"Then why aren't you waking?"The man who was turned around in a throne with a crown on his head asks.
I look around seeing everything in black.
"I will."He scofs and stands turning around.

"Mio!"
I stand looking around and seeing Lily and Britney looking at me.

It was dream.

I take my earphones off.
"I called you but you didn't wake up.Did you had nightmare?"Lily asks pouring me water.
"Thanks."I take and drink it.
"Or more like weat dream."Britney smirks.
Weat dream?

"I'm sure with blond guy,blue eyes,seventeen with Mazda3."
"Bree!"Lily hits her.
I'm not in a mood for this.
"Why were you calling me?"
They looked at each other's Britney crossed her arms looking away and rolled her eyes.
What's her problem?
"Your mother and um well your soon to be step-father decided you should go out ,look around..."
"They want you to come with us to one party."Britney said.

Party?Hah...

"Pass."

"Knock.Knock."
Now what?
"Come."Andreas comes.
"This is for you."He gives me a paper.
"You should start dressing I hope you're not coming like this."He commented looking discusted.
"I'm not coming ."He snorts.
"Sure,sure."He leaves.
"What the hell was that?"Britney asks.
I open the paper.

Have fun.

I snort.
"What's saying?"
"Nothing."I stand.
"Let's just go I'm bored."Britney takes Lily."We're downstairs waiting for you."She smiles shuting the door.

Who the hell?Did mom send it?But why would she send me paper though?

I wear black dress with black heels put lipstick on and some jewelrys.That should work.I take my purpose and my phone and walk out down.

"Don't worry Aiko,there won't be drinking or anything it will be just a normal party.Plus we're just fifteen-sixteen."Jacks looked at me.
"Mio!"Mom smiled.
"You look very pretty."She says taking my hand.I nodded with smile.
"Here."Jonathan's takes money I think from his pocket.Yes money.
"No,it's fine."I say as he smiles.
"I give them too this is for you."I see mom looking at me and him with smile and I take them smiling.

"Thanks."
"Let's go we'll be late."Britney rolls her eyes.
"Bye mom."
"Bye sweetheart have fun and be careful."We all walk together.
As I see outside a car parked,Mercedes.
We all get it.It's dark outside. As I see it's already nine.

"Dude I heard this time they'll bring new ones."Andreas laughed as Jacks was driving.
"The same old stuff,nothing serious."
Lily screws on her phone with her white dress.She looks like princess.
Next to her with a devil red open dress Britney also scrows.

But where is Landon?I want to ask but giving the comment Britney made I'm kind of nervous to ask.What if they think something unproperly.
No leave it.It's not like I care anyways.
We drove a hour I think now and the car stopped.I heard shoutings and music loud one,seeing how people go and come walk around.
"Kay all of you out Let's meet at eleven this time here,you know why..."Jacks looked at me.Why is he looking looking me so much.Like a creep.
I got out looking around.The house was big but it was dark outside many people walking around.
"Dude!"A guy greeted the boys looking then at me with confused look.
Why are they so tall?
"Let's go it's time to have some fun."Lily took my hand smiling.
I wanted to thank her after all.
We walked in...What's that?
"You can take bikini from there."Lily pointed out taking her dress off.She was wearing bikini, white one.As she jumped into the pool.I turned to see Britney but she wasn't with us.

There were people with bikini around guys were with shorts.I walked and sat on some chair.Brilliant.
Oh my are they making out?
A lot of them were while the song ,,Gasoline,, was playing.

Can I ask them for a ride?Maybe to take me home and they could return?But they won't want to.Then I need to stay unnoticed till eleven.
"Hi there cutie!"A guy walked with drinks in his two hands.Why I get the feeling that those aren't juice?
"Hi."I greeted him looking away.He checks me.
"Are you new here?I haven't seen you around?"He gives me his drink.
"I don't drink."
He grins."Even vodka?"I nodded.
"Are you bored here?Wanna go somewhere else?"
I will throw up."I'm not interested."
"Come on now!"
"What the?Can you leave me hand?"I try jerking him off.Why is he so strong?It was easier wit Landon.
"Leave me."
Please.I don't like it.Don't touch me like this.My voice.

Badump.

"Come on now let's go upstairs."He whispered in my ear.Go away.

Badump.

No,no,no..Leave me.

Badump.
I can't find my voice.Someone help.Please?Mom.Mom.

Landon.

As I feel my body stolen from the guy and pressed at someone's front.
"Get the fuck out."
Landon?
I close my eyes I relief.
I feel my heart finally calming down.

12