Girls,alcohol,weed,problem.-Landon

Everything was perfectly fine,there were girls,drinks,weed.Everything I liked.When I noticed short long black haired girl with bangs and a guy holding her hand.
You've got to be kidding me.I don't know what happened and how and why do I even care.It's not like I'm her father or something.And yet I had this urge in me to snapp this guy's head.

"Calm down dude!I just wanted fun.You understand,right?I didn't know you already wanted to shagg her.This one looks pretty expensive ,though"
"Landon!"I heard her yell.The next moment I was lying on top of the dick punching him again and again.
How the hell?Who the hell think he's?To say something like this?To disrespect her?Why the?
I felt a punch in my face as he got on top of me.

"No!"

"Get out of here!"I yelled looking at her as I took another one.Seeing how he pushed her I got on top of him punching him again and again.I felt arms around me and people gathering around us.
"Landon!"
"Stop!"
"Dude you'll kill him!"
I continued punching him till I felt her hands on me.Mio's.
"Please."She whispered her voice cracking.I left him standing.Looking around.People were filming.I grinned looking at on phone tilting my head and spit the blood.
I took Mio's hand walking away.

We walked in silence to my car.
I pushed her at the car puting my hand at her side.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
My voice came so cold.Damn.I thought this side of me is locked.
This damned girl.And her black dimond eyes.Her red pretty lips.
"They took me.I didn't want to."She whispered.Why is she trembling?
She didn't say anything to him.To stop him.And now she's trembling?
Ah,this bitter feeling inside me.
Ah fuck everything.

"I...I didn't want to."It came more as a whisper.
Want what?The marriage?Being here with us?Coming here?Or that dick?
I've shouldn't butt in.I was having fun,with my friends and my alcohol.
I should just stop it.I'm too drunk for this shit.I should just call someone to take her.
"Stop looking at me like that."I hate that it came as whisper,like I was begging.But she didn't realize she just continued to look at me with those black confused eyes.
"Like what?"
Damn, why are you aching buddy?This is your second time aching for this girl!

The nerve of bending her over and pulling this dress?Man,and who comes to a pool party with elegant dress?I swallowed feeling her scent,smelling it.
Instead I called Lil.
"I want home."She demanded.
"Trust me we both want that."I roll me eyes.
A couple of time she hanged up bit of course that didn't stop me.

"What's wrong?Can't you take the hint?"Her voice
sounding needy.
Ugh.
"Come outside infront of the house.Fast.Or I will take something more than a hint."I threatened.We cousins might have each other's back but that doesn't stop us from threatening one other.We all have a rule.Never trust an Asher.It doesn't matter if it's your parent,sibling or cousin.We all are rotten.
"I-"I didn't let her finish a hanged up.

Now,I looked at her.
"You're going to go tell you had the greatest moment in your whole fucking life.Like nothing happened.You were in the city ,not here and especially not.With.Me.Do you hear me?"I took her arm.
"Do you?"
If the old man finds out she's here,with me...If he finds out I broke our deal...
She jerked off.Looking me in the eyes.
"You're such a dick,Landon Asher."
Yeah,finally she gets something right.I smirked.
"Proud you got it,little japanese."And then next moment she hit my leg with hers.
Damn.

"You..."I walked closer to her as she didn't move back.
"What's going on?"We both turned to see Lily in white dress.
Okay I didn't care of how close we could get because we would be just us but I haven't though how would it look from the other perspective.
Good thing I've never cared.
"And here I though I'd wait till he finishes."I said with cocky smile not moving away from Mio as Lily throw me a glare.

"Take her h-away."Shit I was about to say home.Like it's our home.And for fuck's sake she noticed too of course.Both of them did.

I started walking away from them and had this urge to turn back.Why?I'm not real gentlemen.That's all facade and yet I turned seeing both of them stepping in the car.
I walked back.
"Did you sort it out?"Cole asked with bored expression handing me a drink.
"My mood got fucked,mate."I drinked.
The worst part was not because she came but beacuse she was touched by another,or was with those eyes looking at from down or that dress.
"Why don't you put a stop for now?"He asked looking to one specific person.I didn't need to look to know who was it.Those two had such a fucked up relationship.And here I thought I'd have the easy one.

I saw Emily eating me with her eyes.The daughter of a powerful politician.
She wasn't bad.Tall,slim fair body,long blond hair,green eyes.Dressed in pink bikini exposing every curved angle,with gold necklaces around her neck.She'd look hotter with only the necklace though.She was giggling with her little minions as she started walking to me.
"Or maybe I can fuck it up more."I gived Cole grinning as he shaked his head in unbelievablence.

She came up to us handing her hand who were curled,looking at us with slay smile.As Cole chooses her right hand she opened it.We saw the X.
Cole smitked as he took and drink it patting me on my shoulder.
She looked at me with a dare.I chooses the other hand as she opened it.There was nothing.I looked at her already smiling.She opened her mouth showing me mines there.I smirked as I took her mouth before she could blink.

Like I said she wasn't that bad.Shallow maybe.Even empty .
I curled my hands around her ass lifting her,my tong working already as she was doing her best to keep up.
I sat there as she sat on my lap not caring everyone watching.

Come on buddy.Here is your hot,grown up chick always ready.Come on.

Her hands touching my abs as I was touching her back.What would happen if I take her top here?Would my buddy turn on then ?

"You're such a dick Landon Asher."

Oh come on!I stood up and Emily fell looking at me confused and angry,probably.
Everyone started laughing looking at us.
"What the hell,Landon?"
For fuck's sake I'm here trying to get hard by thinking of taking a girl's top infront of others and here I got, immediately hearing the word dick out of her mouth.Again.

If someone get to know that that would be the most embarrassing thing ,even before the Gill with the glasses.

I grinned giving he a hand a she took it I was making her stand.

"Landon."

"Ouch!"Emily yelled as fell again.They laughed again.
I'm damaged,me,my buddy,my life.I'm damaged.

Cole standing next to Britney from away gived me the look ,of course with the other cousins too.

''I got bored,you know.You're too empty I thought your looks would help but even with them you couldn't get me hard."A laugh continued.
She watched there all red.
"And yet you're hard?"She asked challenging.

Thank my step-sister for that.

"Yeah,can you believe it?You're so empty I needed to fake it."I laughed walking away.

"Landon!"She yelled.
"You'll regret it!"
Taking two other chicks from their waists I went inside.

Both of them chuckling one started kissing me neck to my abs the other was kissing me my hand in the other's hair.

I closed my eyes not wanting to overthinking it.

Landon.

I opened my eyes.This is staring to get annoying.Seriously little japanese?Seriously?I pushed both of them getting up.
"Landon?"
I looked back both of them confused.
"I'll pay later,whatever."I walked out and texted Cole.

Me:I'm out of here.If you kniw wgat i mean.
*Sent wink emoji*
I took some clothes no clue whose and walked from the backyard walking to my car.I dressed and started the car.

14