Chapter 2

Sora, Julia and Arin left their penthouse and walking across the Crossroads. No force sensitivity was needed for Julia to notice how excited Sora and Arin were about the upcoming race. She herself, seeing them so happy, couldn't hold back a smile.

- Our new mech will beat everyone in the Mech-Master 5000. - Sora said confidently.

- A record prize will be waiting for today's winner. If we win... - Arin began, but was cut off by Sora.

- When we win.

Arin playfully rolled his eyes. -  Yeah, yeah, when we win we'll find a real place to live for ourselves. I'll be able to build my own monastery, and I could house all those who have lost their parents and I will uphold the tradition of ninja warriors!

- This is really a fantastic idea, Arin. - Julia said with a smile. - I'm sure Lloyd, Kai, Zane, Nya, Jay and Cole would be very proud that someone wants to continue their work.

Arin smiled at her. - Thanks, Jule.

- Welcome, and you, Sora? Do you have a dream to fulfill after we win the prize? - Julia asked curiously.

Sora nodded her head. - Heck, yeah! I'll build my own big garage and lab with the reward money. And finally we won't have to pay for parts with pies. - She said with a smile and poked Arin with her shoulder.

Julia sigh. - Hey, this better not be an insult to those heavenly, delicious Arin's pies. As for me, it's the best payment currency that could ever exist.... Oh, man! Now I want eat pie so bad. - She groaned, hanging her shoulders in defeat. Arin and Sora laughed at her words.

- Don't worry, Jule. When we get home, I'll bake you a pie. - Arin said with a smile. Julia smiled broadly and hugged him from the side.

- What about you Jule? Do you have any ideas when we get the prize? - Sora asked with interest. Julia hummed thoughtfully, rubbing her chin as if it were Obi-wan Kenobi's invisible beard.

- To be honest... I didn't even think about it.