Chapter 15

Tonight would be another day of their concert tour, but this one was going to be a very special one. Two weeks ago Seokjin had sat down with Sejin and asked him if Jungkook could join them on the stage at some point so he could meet ARMY in real life. At first, Sejin didn't liked the idea very much because Jungkook was still so young and delicate. His tiny ears could be hurting from the loud noises, and his big eyes probably didn't like the bright stage lights, but none of those assumptions turned out to be true when Jungkook joined the group on stage during rehearsals. The kid just jumped around and danced along with his brothers while music was being played as loud as it would during the concert. And the same counted for the bright lights.

"Kookie do you want to join hyungs on stage tonight?" Seokjin asked for the tenth time the past couple of days, and every time he received the same answer: a big fat 'Yes!!!' coming from the toddler, so the oldest member looked at their manager again, who shook his head while laughing and finally approved the idea.

The 6 boys cheered loudly and immediately started to gather around to plan their surprise act for the evening. Two stylists were sent off to buy Jungkook a fitting outfit that would match with their own. They were planning to show Jungkook in the beginning since he wasn't even three years old and couldn't stay awake for too long in the evening. During their first break they would be wearing their white outfits with red accents like a red hat or red jacket, but the stylists said they didn't need to hear more because they already knew what they needed to buy for the little one.

"We should do our part first like any other evening and when we are in position for the next song, Jungkook suddenly walks on stage" Taehyung said, causing Jimin to nod and finish his sentence "As if it wasn't planned and Jungkook went on stage secretly!"

"How are we going to hide Seokjin's smile on his face though?" Yoongi asked while pointing his head in Seokjin's direction. The rest of the group laughed how Seokjin was beaming with energy as he looked at his little brother in his lap.

"We should just tell ARMY after Seokjin has finished his speech" Namjoon said, but the 95-liners immediately shook their heads and started to protest "No but hyung, we should make it special!!! It's Jungkookie first time!"

"But let's not forget that he isn't even three years old. We can't ask him to act or something like that. It will be too confusing" Hoseok said as he joined Namjoon's side. It was a fair point though. For one, that Jungkook never listened when he was excited and no doubt that he was going to be very excited tonight. He loved being with them on stage during rehearsals so tonight wouldn't be any different, but putting a whole act together was going to be too much.

"Okay" Taehyung mumbled a bit disappointed, but Yoongi quickly stepped in to reassure him "It will be already special enough for him to be on stage. He doesn't need a special act on top of that. Mark my words, it's going to be special"

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each and deep down they knew that the rapper was probably right. Yoongi was basically always right, so they just had to trust him in this one as well. But it didn't mean that they couldn't plan any special acts for Jungkook in the future, so the two continued to share ideas with each other while the others went to do something on their own in the meantime.

~-~-~

"You look so pretty Jungkook!" Seokjin said when he saw his baby brother dressed up in his white outfit. The stylists had done a great job to match his outfit with theirs, and they knew they couldn't have done a better job. A warm white sweater with white pants fit Jungkook perfectly, and his red sneakers and a red bracelet around his wrist made his outfit complete. The make-up artists had finished the overall look and styled his baby hair so it wouldn't look he just came out of bed.