Chapter 18

Jungkook's 'no'-phase was slowly coming to an end, or maybe it was because they knew better how to handle a stubborn Jungkook after learning from experience. It turned out that punishing the kid wasn't doing anything for his behavior, but simply offering him a distraction or tiring him out did wonders. So thankfully, the members and their manager gradually become more rested and slept more than they've ever done before.

But sadly for the older members, it turned out that they had more rebellious members in their group. A stubborn Jungkook turned out to be quite creative and the maknaes Taehyung and Jimin had gotten inspired by their youngest brother. The two shared a room nowadays and couldn't stop talking about ideas to pranks their hyungs, and what better way than involving Jungkook since nobody could get angry on the baby.

It sounded perfect, and too good to not do it.

It started when Namjoon had taught Jungkook how to tie his shoelaces. The kid could tie a basic knot very well, but he kept struggling to make loops and finish the rest, but that didn't matter. As long as he could tie a knot, Taehyung and Jimin were very happy. So maybe they had secretly told Jungkook to tie their hyungs shoes together when they were rehearsing on stage, and that's how the prank war had started.

"Aish what's wrong with my drink?" Yoongi muttered with a sour face after sipping on his sprite he had just received from Sejin. The manager looked surprised at the rapper, because he just opened the drinks he had gotten out of the refrigerator in their dressing room and passed them along one by one.

"Let me taste" Seokjin asked curiously, but he too made a disgusted face after taking a sip and quickly passed the drink back to Yoongi, but Hoseok got it instead to try as well.

"It's salty?" the dancer asked confused and observed the can to see it was a special edition. But then a loud giggle was heard behind the couch, causing the members to turn around. Sejin was already standing behind the said couch and looked around him as well, because he could swear that the giggle had belonged to the tiniest human in this room.

"Jungkook?" the manager asked, but then he noticed that the table where he had placed the drinks on had a tablecloth that covered the edges, so when he lifted the cloth he found the giggling little mess called Jungkook.

"There you are" Sejin chuckled and let the toddler come out from his hiding place, but that's when he noticed a small object in the boy's hand; a small jar filled with salt.

"You little devil. Did you put salt in hyung's drink?"

And that's when Taehyung and Jimin bursted out in laughter and high-fived each other. They jumped to their feet and moved closer to Jungkook to praise their little brother, who was also beaming and smiling at their success.

"Wait, you two used Jungkook to put salt in my drink?" Yoongi asked, but he too failed to control the smile on his face even though it was his drink that had been messed with.

"Oh no, not used" Jimin corrected him, causing Taehyung to nod and finish the sentence "It was Jungkook's choice to help us"

"You bribed him with something" Namjoon said suspiciously and moved closer to Jungkook to look him straight in the eyes. "What did they promise you in return, Jungkookie?"

Jungkook giggled and squirmed away from Namjoon when the leader started to tickle his side. He glanced up at Taehyung and Jimin, but when Namjoon kept tickling him, he couldn't keep his secret anymore "Chicken!"

"Ah did they?" Namjoon said a little surprised as he stopped tickling the little one. He grabbed Jungkook and lifted him in his arms before standing upright again. "Who was the culprit?"

"Cul-pwit?" Jungkook babbled confused. The older one chuckled and hugged him closer, before nodding his head to the two 95-liners "Who of the two promised you chicken?"