Chapter 19

Before we start, this is Kookie's outfit of today 💜

————————————————————-

Today was going to be another travel day of the concert tour around  the word. After visiting the USA and Canada the past couple of weeks, it  was finally time to fly across the ocean to visit Europe for the second  part of their tour. The members were all thrilled to go to this part of  the world since almost none of them had ever traveled to Europe so for  the first time in months they were buzzing with endless energy in the  middle of the night when they drove to the airport.

"I can't wait  to see the villa and jump in the pool!" Taehyung yelled a little too  loud in the van they were cutting seated in. The 95-liner next to him  was just as excited and joined his enthusiasm "Yeah I think I will jump  in the pool and never come out of it again"

"If you say it like  that, it sounds like you died in the pool" Yoongi muttered from the seat  behind them as he leaned forwards to grab Taehyung's and Jimin's ear to  pull their heads back playfully.

"Aahhhh hyung!!" Taehyung shouted as he grabbed Yoongi's hand

"Lower  your voices, you loud brats. Jungkookie is sleeping" the rapper warned  them when he had their attention. After giving their ears one slight  tug, he finally released the now red ears and sat back down in his own  seat.

"Yoongi..." Seokjin chuckled from his seat on the other side  of the aisle. The oldest one was shaking his head in amusement as he  cradled his baby brother close to his chest. Since it was still very  early in the morning, Jungkook was deeply asleep which was actually a  blessing on traveling days like today.

"What? They're brats" but  at the same time both Taehyung and Jimin turned their heads towards  Seokjin as well and showed their best pleading eyes to ask for help.

"Okay  everybody wake up, we're arriving at the airport in a couple of  minutes" Sejin shouted from the front seat of the van and Seokjin  gratefully took the opportunity to escape from Taehyung's and Jimin's  pleads.

"Hoseok could you help me cover him up" he asked the  member sitting next to him instead. The dancer nodded and grabbed his  hyungs jacket and helped the older one to get his arms in the sleeves  without waking Jungkook up. The jacket was way too big for Seokjin  alone, but with Jungkook clinging to his chest, he needed the big size  so he could zip it up to cover Jungkook as well without having to  release his hold on him.

"Where is his hat and mask?" Hoseok asked next

"In the front pocket of my bag. Could you please grab mine as well?"

The  94-liner hummed in response and grabbed the said items and skillfully  put the child-sized face mask over Jungkook's face before covering his  head with a bucket hat.

"Gosh he's adorable" Hoseok commented when  he gave Seokjin his own face mask. The dancer carefully lifted the edge  of Jungkook's bucket hat that had two bear ears on top of it and smiled  when he saw that Jungkook remained peacefully asleep despite the  commotion around him. The toddler had one of his tiny fist wrapped in  Seokjin's sweater while the other was resting beside his head on his  brother's shoulder, so Hoseok couldn't help but stroke the baby's fist  with the tip of his fingers.