🌹part 5🌹

Taehyung get inside the room while rubbing his red ears after being pulled with no mercy by no other than his Seokjin hyung. He begged Jin to stop, saying that he accidentally hurt the younger but that doesn't convince him enough. Well just like how Taehyung can get all mad when someone touch Jungkook, that's how Jin get mad when Taehyung hurt that poor boy. He now received the most hatred punishment, ready to have red ears for the whole day.

He look at Jungkook who is looking outside the window having lost thoughts. He sit beside and take Jungkook's wrist in his hand make Jungkook flinch as he look at Taehyung.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you, my baby". Taehyung said and softly kiss Jungkook's wrist while the other is trying hard to get rid of butterflies in his stomach.

"It.. it's okay".

"How are you now, baby? Are you doing okay?" Taehyung ask with soft voice.

"I.. I'm fine. Jin hyung treated me".

"Good then. Have some more rest, baby. I'll be going out". Taehyung about to get up but his shirt got tugged with Jungkook's tiny hand make his sit on the bed again.

"I.. I'm sorry". Jungkook said while look down. Taehyung smile while bringing up Jungkook's face by his chin.

"Why do you say sorry, petal?"

"I.. misunderstood you. Jin hyung told me that you saved me from my uncle, bring me here and he treated my wound. I'm sorry I thought you molested me b..but Jin hyung said he was the one who changed my clothes and he do nothing more other than that. I accused you stupid thing. I'm sorry".

Ohh those cute doe eyes, there's no way he would get mad any longer to the cute boy. Guess getting ear being pulled by Jin is worth it.

"It's okay, bunny. I could never get mad at you. Just promise me that you won't leave this place. I love you, baby. I fell in love with you at the moment I look at you. I know you won't return my love but I can make you. So please don't leave me, okay?" Taehyung said as he caress Jungkook's soft cheeks. Jungkook close his eyes leaning to the touch before he nod slowly.

"Do you want to take more rest now?"

Jungkook shake his as a no. "No.. I'm.. I'm tired of resting".

Taehyung chuckle. "Okay then. Do you want to follow me downstairs? To meet my other members? Jin hyung is also downstairs". Taehyung said and Jungkook nod his head. Knowing he get to know the kind hearted Jin, he's looking forward to meet Taehyung's other members.

"Come, let's go". Taehyung intertwine their hands as they head downstairs together.

Time skip...

"Oh my..is this the boy you talked about, Tae. He indeed look like bunny. Aww so cute!!" Jimin squeal and pinch Jungkook's cheek make Jungkook smile shyly.

"I know he's cute and now you're finish abusing his cheeks. Get the hell away, dude". Taehyung say and yanked Jimin's tiny hands away from Jungkook's face. Jimin roll his eyes and mouthed 'whipped' that being heard by everyone in that room.

"Anyway, hi Jungkookie. My name is Park Jimin. I'm that whipped ass dude's bestfriend and this is my fiance, Min Yoongi". Jimin said and Yoongi beside him smile while nodding his head.

 Jimin said and Yoongi beside him smile while nodding his head