🌹part 12🌹

"Baby!"

"Ah, hyungiee you startled me". Jungkook whine at Taehyung who suddenly hugged him from behind.

Taehyung squeal. "Hehehe I'm sorry, Kookie".

"It's okay hyungie. Anyway I thought you already went to work?"

"Nope. I decided to take a break today, want to spend time with my cute boyfriend". Taehyung said and pinch Jungkook's nose.

"Really? Then..can we go out today?"

"Go out? Together? Like a date?"

"Yes hyungie, like a date". Jungkook exclaim with cheerful voice.

"Okay then. Let's go". He intertwine their fingers and go out of the room having wide smile on their face.

Time skip..

"Wow hyungie... it's so big!!"

While admiring the mall, Jungkook accidentally let go of Taehyung's hand.

"Baby, stay close to me". He quickly pull Jungkook closer to himself, don't even want to leave him an inches away.

"Hehehe, sory hyungie".

"It's okay baby. Come let's take a look around here. Just tell me what do you want, I'll get it for you okay?"

"But hyungie, I don't want to trouble you. Living with you is enough troublesome. I don't wanna be a burden and use your money". Jungkook said and pout.

"Kookie darling, why do you say that? It's so wrong. You will never be a burden for me. I'm glad that I can spend my money on my loved one. Trust me, you're not troubling me".

"Thank you so much hyungie, I really appreciate you".

"It's okay baby. Now tell me, do you have something you wanna buy?" Taehyung ask as they start to walk slowly going to a random direction.

"Hmm I don't think so, hyung. I actually wanna have a beautiful date with you, like going to the park, eating ice cream or walking together in a garden. I want to be alone with you for the whole day today, hyungie". Jungkook said showing his puppy eyes to his boyfriend.

"Aww my baby is so sweet. Okay then. Since we are here let's take a walk for a while and buy anything that catch your eyes. After that let's go to the park and I'll treat you an ice cream okay?"

Jungkook nod, cutely show an 'okay' sign with his fingers. Taehyung ruffle Jungkook's hair before they continue to walk around the mall.

Time skip...

"Baby, you know it's been 30 minutes we are here and still didn't buy any single things. Don't you want anything, baby?"

Jungkook whine. "Hyungie, I told you I don't want anything. It's you who keep walking around here, I'm just following you. Why would I need anything if you have everything in your house hyungie. What about you, hyung? Do you want to buy anything for yourself?"

"Oh yeah, I need some condoms".

Hearing that, Jungkook blush. "H..hyung.."

"What? You like the strawberry one right, babyboy?" Taehyung said and smirk. Jungkook blush more and hide his red face on Taehyung's muscular chest .

"Hyungie.. stop that, you're making me shy".

Taehyung chuckle and hug the tiny body. "Okay baby I'm sorry. Hurmm then.. let's go there". Taehyung said while showing a shop that sells toys.

Time skip...

Jungkook is looking at the toys on the display when Taehyung come to him. "Baby, are you done".

"Yeap. What did you buy, hyungie?" Jungkook ask, noticing both of Taehyung's hand behind him like hiding something.

"I bought... this, for you". Taehyung said while taking out what he has been hiding.

Jungkook gasp at the pink coloured plushie that Taehyung is giving him right. The plushie is so squishy and has ears like a bunny. "You bought this for me, hyungie?"

"Yeap. Do you like it, baby?"

"I love it, hyungie! This is so cute! Thank you". Jungkook hug Taehyung tightly and softly kiss his boyfriend's cheek.

Taehyung just look at Jungkook who is giggling while squishing the plushie. He lean closer and about to kiss the younger when suddenly Jungkook placed the plushie between them make him accidentally kiss the plushie.

"Oops, you missed me". Jungkook giggle and run away from Taehyung.

"Aishh this baby of mine. Kookie wait for me!". He shout and chase Jungkook at the outside of the shop.

Time skip...

Right now the couple is about to walk out of the mall, walking beside each other hand in hand while Jungkook hugging the plushie his boyfriend bought for him.

"Hyungie, I want to go to the restroom for a while".

"Okay baby. Let me come with you".

"Oh you want to use toilet too?"

"No. I want to help you".

"Huh? Help me with what, hyungie?" Jungkook tilt his head in confusion.

"Just in case, if you suddenly think of me while you're peeing..I need to help you right?" Taehyung said with teasing smile.

"Hyungiee you're shameless. It's okay I can just go alone. Can you hold my Cooky for a while?"

"Okay baby. Be careful hmm?" Taehyung said and take the plushie from Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook nod his head and go to the restroom while Taehyung just wait outside.

While waiting, Taehyung's phone suddenly ring. The caller ID is just numbers, but Taehyung eventually answer it.

"Hello?"

"Kim Taehyung".

Hearing the voice, Taehyung's smile dropped.

"You?! What do you want". Even his voice turn into a scary one now.

"Oohh...you already know what I want".

"Go to hell. I don't want to deal with a bastard like you".

"Feisty huh? It's okay. You will eventually give up...just you wait Kim Taehyung. I'll do something that make your life turns into hell. If I can't have you dead in my hand, maybe someone else will".

"Hey! What the fuck are you talking about. Who's that someone. Hey you fucker!" Unfortunately, the person hung up the call. Taehyung cursed and he want to go home as he's feeling uneasy right now.

To his surprise, Jungkook is still not getting out of the restroom. Taehyung start to get worry and he immediately search for the younger in the toilet. But he's nowhere to be found. Taehyung start to get panic.

He call Jungkook tones of times but got no response as it got into voicemail. His phone buzzed, as a notification popped. He look at it hoping it's Jungkook messaging him. But his hope got ruined.

'I told you, if I can't get you dead, someone else will'. This is what the sender said, the same number that called him just now.

"Fuckk!!" Taehyung run his hands harshly through his hair and start to curse.

Well they said, you're not a mafia if you don't have any enemies wanting to see your dead.

To be continued.....

So someone's having the nerve to kidnap Taehyung's baby. What do you think happen after this?