🌹part 11🌹

Jungkook trailed his arms around Taehyung's neck who is hovered above him, while Taehyung start to rub Jungkook's waist under the duvet. Jungkook moan in Taehyung's mouth as their tongues well played with each other.

They keep on kissing while sucking each other's lips. Taehyung trail down his kisses to Jungkook's neck, collarbone and his shoulders while Jungkook close his eyes, soft moans escaped from his mouth.

Taehyung then pull away from the kiss, looking at his boyfriend.

"Is my baby okay? Did I hurt you?"

Jungkook smile and shake his head. "You didn't hurt me, hyungie. You're so gentle. Thank you so much".

"I should thank you, angel. For willing to make love with me. Thank you for trusting me".

"Of course I trust you, hyungie. Anyway...can I ask you something". Jungkook ask and receive humm from the other.

"After what we had done, what are we, hyungie?"

Taehyung smile, leaning closer until their noses touched. "What do you want us to be, baby? Do you want to be my boyfriend?".

"Y..your boyfriend?"

"Yeap. I love you princess. And I really want you to be my boyfriend. Or you still need time, baby? I can give you".

"No no! I mean..I will be your boyfriend, hyungie. I...I love you too". Jungkook said shyly and Taehyung cooed by his cuteness.

"Aww baby..you already fall for me and want me to confess already right?" Taehyung ask causing Jungkook to blush and nod a little.

"So we are boyfriends now. Thank you so much, baby". Taehyung pull Jungkook into a deep passionate kiss.

"Anyway, you have a sexy body, baby". Taehyung said while smirking, licking his lips looking at Jungkook's naked body that is quite visible to him since they are together under the blanket.

"Hyungie~~". Jungkook whine and hide his face at the crook of Taehyung's neck, inhaling his masculine scent.

"My baby is shy hmm?"

Jungkook blush even more.

"Y..you have a nice body too, hyungie". Jungkook whisper, running his palm slowly on Taehyung's chest down to his stomach. Little did he know that his touches eventually make Taehyung turn on again.

"Aahh stop that, baby...or I'm afraid can't stop myself from eating you again". Taehyung whisper.

Jungkook whine again and immediately hug Taehyung's neck. Taehyung chuckle and also hug the tiny body.

"I love you baby".

Jungkook kiss Taehyung's cheek, before hiding his face again. "I love you too, hyungie".

Taehyung pull the duvet up to their body, don't want his boyfriend to get cold. After that he sway their body left and right, rocking Jungkook to sleep again as he know how tired the younger is.

Time skip...

"Hey you can't accuse me like that. I didn't steal the cupcake from the fridge". Hoseok stated, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Liar! Only you're arriving here early after Jin hyung. And he said the cupcake gone while it's there yesterday. So who else other then you?" Jimin questioned.

"Hey that's not proving anything that I stole it, you dumb kid".

"Okay then. I believe you wouldn't eat the cake since it has peanuts in it which I'm sure, you can't eat peanuts". Jimin shrug his shoulders.