🌹part 7🌹

Jungkook woke up and found himself being alone in that room. He rub his eyes and head downstairs.

He sit on the couch at the living room and saw Jin and Namjoon in the kitchen.

"Namjoon I swear to God just eat your vegetables!"

"No, Jinnie. They're yucky. I need meat. Where is the meat? Aren't you going to make some for me?" Namjoon frown.

"No meat for you until you finish your vegetables. Now eat it and don't you dare to say a word or I'll smack you with this ladle". Jin said in threating voice. Namjoon huffed and about to go to the dining table but he accidentally hit a plate at the edge of the table making it fall, creating a loud breaking sound.

"KIM NAMJOOOONNN!!!!!" Jin said and chase Namjoon around the kitchen, while Namjoon run away from his angry wifey saying tones of sorry's and it's not my fault's.

Jungkook chuckle looking at the husbands who is running around in the kitchen. Well he's just hoping nothing bad will happen to them.

Jungkook look up when he feel a touch on his head. He can see Taehyung having a sweet smile on his face while caressing his head.

"Kookie you're up. Are you okay, bun?" Taehyung said as he sit close beside Jungkook.

"I'm okay. Thank you, hyungie. For saving me". He said with soft smile on his face.

"Most welcome, baby. I'm sorry that I arrived late. That bastard managed to touch you with his filthy hands and I can't stop blaming myself about it. Forgive me, sweetie". Taehyung softly caress Jungkook's cheeks.

"Don't blame yourself, hyungie. If you wouldn't come, he'll still be alive by now, right?"

"You know I killed him, baby?"

"You said you will kill anyone who touched me, right hyungie?" Jungkook ask, showing his doe eyes that will make Taehyung die anytime with his cuteness.

Taehyung smile and touch Jungkook's nose make him scrunch his nose. "My baby is so smart". He said and hug Jungkook. Jungkook smile and lay his head on Taehyung's broad chest.

************************************
"Hyungie, where are you going?" Jungkook ask looking at Taehyung who is getting ready in his suit.

"Oh I wanna go outside for a while, having a work. I'll be back around noon".

"Oh..okay.." Jungkook say with small voice, fiddling his fingers and of course the older notice him.

"Why, baby. You don't want to be alone, right. That's okay. Jin hyung will be here accompanying you. Okay?"

"Mmm okay hyungie".

"I got to go now, princess". Taehyung said and Jungkook just look at him. As they look at each other, Taehyung got lost in Jungkook's eyes make him lean closer. Jungkook tightly close his eyes, toes curled dedicating to how nervous he is.

As their lips about to touch, Taehyung stop. Looking at Jungkook, he know the boy's not ready for a lip kiss. So instead, he plant a kiss on the younger's cheek. About to walk away but Jungkook hold his wrist.

"Y..you can kiss me, hyungie".

"What, baby?"

"My lips. You can kiss my lips". Jungkook said while blushing. Taehyung get closer to Jungkook and hug his tiny waist.

"You said so, and you can't stop me baby". And after that Jungkook know their lips glued to each other. Taehyung move his lips while Jungkook do the same, circling his arms around the older's neck.