Chapter 4

I slip out from under him, placing my feet on the ground. He glares at me while I jiggle myself into my panties. It's almost like he can't keep his eyes off me, I love that. "So are you just gonna leave?" He says, pleading me to stay. I crawl back into bed, just bra and panties. I can tell he's so used to being used, but I'm not that girl. I won't just use him for sex or for the pleasure, because I've known since the second I saw him this morning, his eyes, that i'm in love with him. I flip his naked body over, looking down at his beautiful body. He's so handsome. I go skip over to the bathroom next to his room, grab some toilet paper, and come back in. He obviously doesn't have enough energy to clean himself up. I take off the condom, and stroke his penis with the toilet paper, getting every last bit of his liquid off. He looks down at me as I do it, comfortable enough to let me see it soft. "Was it good? " I can tell he wants me to have a good story to tell when I tell people how I lost my virginity. I look down at him, "Damn right. " He smiles and forces himself into his feet. After I pick up his boxers from the floor, I pull them over his left foot, helping him out. His legs are shaking, and he's still so out of breath. He used up all his energy making me finish. I jump on to the bed energetically, but tired. He plops next to my side. Both of us half naked and comfortable, he hugs my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. "Thank you. " He whispers with that sexy accent of his. "For what? " "For caring for me, even though we just met this morning. " I feel like confessing my feelings, but I know I shouldn't. Telling him I'm in love with him after we just met wouldn't be very convincing to him. He's very insecure, he must have been through a lot with his ex. "Yeah, I'm pretty cool. " He scoffs and leans closer to me, feeling my warmth. He flips the blanket over both of us. He kisses my neck slowly, trying to show me how much he appreciates me. I giggle and hold him close. He settles himself close, making himself comfortable. Next thing I know he's fallen asleep on my shoulder. I check my phone, it's 5:45. I should be able to stay for a few more hours. I run my fingers through his hair as he drools and snores all over me.

I open my eyes slowly and check the time. "Nicholas? " He's not in bed. I stand up slowly, trying to find my balance. I wipe my eyes as I trudge my way over to the nearest bathroom. Like I expected, he's in there brushing his teeth. No shirt on, no pants, just boxers. He squints at me. "When did you start wearing glasses? " I sigh. "I always wore glasses. I just took them off when you decided to break my back. " He smiles at me. I snatch his toothpaste and toothbrush out of his mouth. "Hey, I wasn't finished. " I flash my dirty tongue at him, convincing him to let me. As I brush my teeth and get dressed, he makes breakfast. I walk downstairs, "Where are your parents at? " He sighs. "My parents have been on a business trip for two weeks now. I don't know when they will get back, but I hope it's not soon." He gasps. "Wait Forest, what time is it?! " He shouts nervously. I check my phone. "It's 10:48." He looks at me with fear in his eyes. "Don't you have to leave? " "I'll just tell my mom I'm at Lane's house. I could stay another night if I wanted too." His eyes light up, obviously he wants me to stay. "Yes please. " I fear he just wants to have sex with me and that's it, but deep down I know that's not all. He cuddled with me, he thanked me, he's making me breakfast. I really hope he feels the same. I hug him from the back as he flips the pancakes. He has an expression of happiness and love in his eyes. Did I give him that look? He plates the pancakes and bacon with a look of pride. I stuff my face, asking for more. He gives me another plate. He stares at me while I scarf down his yummy pancakes. I hear sniffles, so I look up. I gasp. He's crying. I hop up from his expensive stool, almost knocking it down. I run to him, dodging the large island in between us. I wrap my arms around him, holding him close. "What's wrong? " I almost start crying with him. He holds his hands on my waist, crying into my shoulder. "I just never thought I'd ever meet someone like you. " I look into his eyes, tears running down my face. I hold his face close and hold him, reassuring him i'm not going anywhere. "I never thought that God would bless me with a beautiful girl like you after all these years of loneliness. " He cries. He buries himself deeper into my shoulder, and holds me a little closer. We stay like that for a while, just crying and showing each other how much we appreciate each other. He leans in for a kiss, and so do I. I never thought seeing a man happy cry like this would make me cry. I wipe his tears as he looks down at me. "What did she do to you? " I say, wondering why he's so insecure and sensitive. Tears come flowing down his face, his happy cry fading into a sad cry. "She did everything. " I hold him even tighter than last time. Skin to skin, bra to chest, panties to boxers. He gets a little bit of syrup on his face from my sticky fingers. He giggles, wiping his tears. "My bad, I went all emotional out of nowhere. " I look into him. "It's okay. " I wanna tell him how beautiful he is, but I can't build up the courage too. So I just look into his eyes for a minute, taking in how ethereal he is. "Did I introduce you to my son? " I gasp. "You have a son?! " He runs to the couch, and picks up a tiny furry ball from the corner of the black sofa. "My son, cocoa! " I giggle and then look at it, shocked. "Is that a brown cat? " He pauses. "Yeah, do you not like brown cats? " I sigh at his stupidity. "Brown cats are rare. " He looks at his cat, and then looks back up at me and shrugs.