Chapter 5

"Wanna watch a movie? " He says excitedly. "Yeah, sure. " He turns down the lights and closes the blinds. I plot down next to him on the sofa, curious to see what movie we're gonna watch. "Hotel Transylvania? " He looks at me with a feeling he's being judged. "Yeah, it's my favorite movie. " I giggle at how childish he is. "Okie dokie. " He starts the movie, the house still sweet smelling like syrup from ten minutes ago. We spoon on the couch. Then I see something in the corner of my eye. Is he hard? I look down and notice a massive boner poking out of his pants. I want to make the first move this time. "Sit up real quick. " I command. He does just that. His legs spread far apart. He looks me up and down, he knows what I'm about to do. I lift my leg over him, positioning myself onto his boner. Our lips collide, tongues roughly pushing against each other. I wind my waist on his boner. He puts his hand on my ass, the other caressing and stroking my pussy through my pants. "It's throbbing. " He whispers. I'm so wet for him. He impatiently forces my panties off. I rub on him, his boner through the fabric of his boxers. I go round and round faster and faster, trying to make him as hard as possible before he sticks it in. It's working. He's rock hard, I can feel the veins bulging out of his boxers when I push myself onto him. He slides his boxers off from under me. I plot myself onto his dick as he bites at my cleavage. "Shit.. " He moans, feeling how wet I am when he's inside of me. He thrusts in and out, holding my waist in place while I'm on top of him. He must want to put in work. My neck rolls back as my toes curl. "Oh my fucking god." I moan as he thrusts hard and fast. He throws me around, bending me over and telling me to arch my back. He sticks it in from the back, fucking me and pounding me. He pulls my hair as I scream and I sweat, my pussy dripping all over him. "Fuck baby, your pussy's so wet for me. " His groans turn me on like nothing else. His moans get louder, that's how I know he's about to come. "Augh.. Shit. " He thrusts inside of me a few more times before he pulls out. He nuts all over my ass, not caring if we get it on the couch. He runs to get a towel, I assume he wants to keep going. He wipes it off my back and then lies me down and pushing me toward him. He spreads my legs, opening the doors to the castle. Pushing himself in, he just keeps going and going. His dick inside of me... Ah.. He feels so good. He keeps pushing himself into me, sliding in and out of my wet pussy. "Please.. " I beg him. He stops. "Tell me why I should make you come." He looks at me in the eyes. "Please.. Daddy. " I moan, giving him those eyes that he just can't resist beating my pussy up. He goes even harder this time, even faster. I can tell I turned him on. He pushes down on my lower stomach, limiting my hole so I can feel him inside me. "Fuck fuck fuck. " I say. I can feel myself coming. As he thrusts in and out of me hard and fast I get a sudden shock in my vagina. I scream. "OH GOD NICK.. " He keeps thrusting in and out of me as I squirt on his dick. He looks at me with a look of satisfaction but I still need more. "I'm not finished. " I warn him. He runs upstairs and comes back with a pink microphone shaped toy. A vibrator. He turns it on and sticks it inside me, enjoying watching me squirm. He holds me, keeping me from moving. He has a tight grip on my wrists, holding me down. The buzz and the fast speed vibrations inside of me. "Mmm..." I moan. Telling him that it feels good. He let's go of one of my wrists, using that hand to pull out the vibrator. He runs it up and down my vagina and keeps it on my clitoris. I squirm and scream as he watches me wiggle under his control. He sticks it back in. In, then out. In, then out. He slides it in and out of me until I've had enough. The vibrations get faster, my moans get louder, and his dick gets harder. My legs quake as all the pleasure travels to my hole, where the vibrator is. I shake and gyrate as he watches my rough orgasm from his doing. "Oh my god Nicholas.. " I say looking at him in the eyes. He knows how to make me come.