Sexy dreams and terrible reality

-Did you offer a massage so you could get me naked? -I laughed a little worse after hearing this or it sounded funny because of those few drinks we had earlier.
-No. It's a nice bonus but I just wanted to do something nice...
-The dinner was nice, and the movie was nice too, but having you on top of me is only making me hard and it isn't nice because I want to do nasty things to your body...
-I'm not stopping you. - I almost whispered.- My feelings haven't changed because of what happened.
-You need to tell me where can I touch you, draw lines for me.
-I don't know myself.- I sounded lost making him look at me confused.
-Look, I'm a reasonable person, but the monster inside me is different. He wants to reclaim what belongs to him and has been screaming in my head for months. So I need lines, that's the only way I'll be able to control him. Okay?- He kissed me getting up and ending our fun...

   I was only supposed to visit him for our lunchtime but managed to end up butt naked on his office couch with my fingers playing in his hair...
-This was so much better than food.- I heard his voice flying in the air as I looked at the ceilings, thinking what happened here on earth.- Love?
-Yeah.
-Are you okay? Did I do something I shouldn't?
-God no. I just... How did we end up here?- I laughed.- This wasn't in my plans, at least not in the middle of the day in your office.
-Don't ask how or why if we both are happy.
-Why are you happy?- I said finally sitting up.
- I'm happy because you let yourself enjoy my touch and I loved every second of it. 

    We made plans for the evening and I quietly sneaked out like a kid who did something bad and was scared to be caught. I couldn't stop blushing whenever I thought about lunchtime and didn't even notice how time flew until I saw him looking at me.
-Lost track of time?
-Yeah somehow. I'll make something.- I tried to apologize but he cut me off.
-I ordered pizza.- He said before starting to give me almost forgotten butterfly kisses. -We can watch a movie while cuddling or do something else...
  I wasn't sure if this day was reality but I enjoyed every second of his kisses and touches. I missed all of this ...
-Love.- I heard a low growl from him as I got more comfortable.- Draw a line for me, I need to have that or the whole hell might come loose.
-Just love me...

-Look at me, love. Keep those pretty eyes of yours on me.- I forced myself to open my eyes after hearing his voice.- It's me. Kissing you. Touching you. Making you feel good and I'll never going to hurt you. Just tell me to stop and I will...

        It was still dark outside when I opened my eyes. I was comfortably lying on top of him while he had his arms wrapped around me. I might moved or made some noise because I got his attention.
-Love?- I felt how he started to play with my hair and I snuggled more into him if that was possible.
-How long I was out?
-Maybe an hour. Let's get you to bed, okay?- He said before slowly getting up and trying to pick me up. I simply refused to be carried anywhere but agreed to get a warm bath. It took me an hour to reach the bed.

   I swore trying to keep my eyes open when his phone started to ring.  After seeing his face turn all white I knew that this was beyond serious. No, I didn't say anything, I didn't dare to ask anything too until he walked out of the room. After some time I find him still pale asf and with a drink in his hand.
-Can you tell me what happened? - I said once he noticed me.
-I need some time...- I wasn't sure but he sounded like he was close to having a panic attack.- Just go back to sleep.
-No, I'm staying here with you. I wanna help you, I don't know how to do that but I'm gonna stay and try.
   I just sat on the couch and watched how he finished one bottle after another without saying a word to me. And as you could see the sun slowly rising he finally moved from the quiet zone and God how I regretted that he started talking.
-My dad is missing and my mom... well I know where her head is...
-I'm sorry. - I didn't know what else I could say here. - What about your niece? She lived with your mom.
-She is fine and will be here tomorrow. I know this is a lot to ask but can you prepare everything for her?
-No, of course not. I would love to do that.
-And now I need to shut down for two hours.- He said before falling asleep almost on top of me.