Chapter 1: The Unexpected Encounter

Kim Namjoon, a 30 year old man, who works as an administrative assistant at a busy law firm, where he keeps schedules organized and files in order.

But he  found himself trapped in the job, his days blending together in a haze of routine.Namjoon often found himself daydreaming of something more, something beyond the confines of his predictable existence. 

As the clock struck 11:30 PM, Namjoon found himself sitting alone in his dining room, the soft glow of a lamp,lighting over the pages of the book he held in his hands.it's like finding solace in the quiet amid chaos.

Closing the book with a sigh, Namjoon gently placed it on the table before him and rose from his seat. He made his way to his bedroom and lay on the bed closing his eyes for a restful sleep. But he couldn't.

He opened his eyes and looked at his celling. Restlessness tugged at Namjoon, pushing him to leave his room and find comfort in the night.

He threw back the covers and slipped out of bed. He dressed quickly, pulling on a warm jacket to ward off the chill of the night air.

He  felt the cool sea breeze. He headed for the shoreline, his footsteps echoing the rhythm of the waves.

As he walked, Namjoon felt a sense of freedom wash over him. The cares and worries of the day melted away.

The moon hung low in the sky, casting a shimmering path of light across the water.

Namjoon stepped onto the sandy shore, feeling the cool grains of sand shift beneath his feet. He walked along the water's edge.

As he walked aimlessly, time seemed to slip away, leaving Namjoon unaware of how long he had been wandering or how far he had traveled. Suddenly, a cry of a baby pierced through the night,starting Namjoon. He stopped and listened carefully, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from.

The cry seemed to be coming from somewhere nearby, echoing faintly over the gentle lapping of the waves.

Without hesitation, Namjoon followed the direction of the cry, his footsteps quickening with each passing moment. His mind raced with a flurry of questions. Who could be out here in the middle of the night, and why was there a baby crying?

As Namjoon walked along the shore, the baby's cries led him to a hidden cove behind some rocks. Feeling both worried and determined, he carefully  went behind the rocks  spotting a wet and sandy baby sitting.The child seemed to be around two or three years old.

The child's cries softened as Namjoon lifted him into his arms, cradling him close against his chest. The baby's eyes blinked open, wide and curious, as though searching for comfort in the stranger who had come to his rescue.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Namjoon called out, hoping to find the child's parents.

No response.

Namjoon to call out again, "Hello? Are you the baby's parents?"

Still, there was silence. Namjoon sighed and looked at the baby who was not crying now only looking at Namjoon with curiosity.

Namjoon smiled sadly and cradled the baby in his arms, and  turned towards  this home.

After reaching home  Namjoon gently placed the baby down, but the child resisted, crying for his mom.

"It's okay, little one. I am here." Namjoon reassured, trying to console the crying baby.

But the baby continued to cry. Namjoon tried his best to console the baby but no use. He decided to try something different. With a playful grin, he began making silly faces.