Chapter 3 : Father's Embrace

As Namjoon and Jackson entered the school infirmary, they found Jungkook lying on a bed, with a nurse checking on him.

Namjoon's heart clenched with worry as he rushed to Jungkook's side, his voice trembling. "Jungkook, are you okay? What happened? Hey baby see Papa is here." He said his eyes filled with concern and teary.

The nurse turned to Namjoon, her expression calm but serious. "Your son experienced heat exhaustion Mr. Kim and fainted, but he's stable now and should wake up soon," she explained.

Namjoon's eyes widened "Heat exhaustion? How did this happen?" He asked, his voice tinged with worry.

The nurse nodded sympathetically. "It's likely due to the hot weather and physical activity," she replied "He is fine now but I need to tell you that you should once take him to to the hospital for a check up ."

Namjoon nodded, " Thank you for taking care of him. And yes I will take him for a check up."He said gratefully to the nurse.

As they were talking a groan was hear.

They looked at Jungkook who was slowly begin to stir.

Namjoon held Jungkook's tiny hand"Jungkook? Can you hear me, buddy?"

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes "Papa ?" he murmured, looking up at Namjoon.

Namjoon's eyes filled with tears of relief as he hugged Jungkook tightly. "Yes, Jungkook-ah, it's me," He whispered, his voice trembling with emotion. "I'm so glad you're awake."

Jungkook snuggled into Namjoon's embrace, his small arms wrapping around his father.

Namjoon gently cupped Jungkook's face, concern in his eyes as he asked, "How are you feeling, Kookie ?"

Jungkook let out a small tired sigh, "I feel tired, Papa,"

The nurse approached them, offering reassurance. "Don't worry, he just needs to stay hydrated and rest," she explained, smiling warmly at Jungkook. "He can go home now."

Namjoon nodded gratefully. "Thank you," he said to the nurse, his voice filled with gratitude.

Jackson stepped forward, "Hey buddy, I'm glad to see you're okay," he said warmly. "How about I give you a piggyback ride to the car?"

Jungkook's eyes lit up with excitement " Yah, let's get it uncle !" He eagerly hopped onto Jackson's back.

Namjoon smiled at them. Together, they made their way out of the infirmary, Jungkook's laughter echoing through the halls as he enjoyed the ride on Jackson's back. And with this they headed home.

As they arrived home, Namjoon helped Jungkook settle into bed, ensuring he was comfortable before bidding goodbye to Jackson with a grateful smile.

Making his way to Jungkook's room, Namjoon was surprised to find Jungkook sitting on the bed with his school bag beside him.

"Jungkook-ah, I told you to rest," Namjoon said."Why are you sitting with your bag?"

Jungkook grinned and reached out to pull Namjoon down onto the bed beside him. "I want you to read something, Papa" he said eagerly, handing Namjoon his school copy.

Namjoon looked confused but began to read it.

" My Papa,

Papa, you're like my shining star,
Always there to guide me with your love and care.

You teach me to be strong and kind,
And in your arms, everything feels just right.

Your hugs give me warmth and comfort,
Your words are filled with love and care