More strange people

Sorry, I took so long to write another chapter, I've being really  busy, but thank you for the support. Here is another chapter. Is a little short, but enjoy!!

Ethan stood there facing the ground inhaling deeply. He close his eyes for a second and began whispering to himself.

"Forgive me father for what I'm gonna do" He mumble, then his eyes landed on me with a very concern expression. 

"I can't tell you everything, but your life is in danger if you keep the diamond" He bit his bottom lip "I don't understand how or why  you still alive" he mumble with a frown.

"You already told me a million times I'm in danger" I said, a pain began radiating from my head and more blood kept coming out. Ethan noticed and walked towards me and held me with his hand. His skin was very warm and soft. I realized, this is the second time we are so close after I kissed him to distract him. We haven't spoken about it, but I think is best if we don't.

"You need medical attention" Ethan said, examining my face and head "Come with me, I know where to go" He said grabbing me by my hand. I took a step forward, then everything went blank. I don't know how long I passed out, but it must have being a long time.

I began hearing voices around me, voices of females and a familiar male voice.

'How is she not dead yet?' one female voice said

'I don't know, I was hoping your mom could tell me' Ethan reply.

I began to open my eyes and tried adjusting to the bright light. My head and face were in so much pain. I internally groaned and move around feeling a soft blanket on my fingers. I was finally able to open my eyes fully and saw Ethan staring at me with concern eyes and a strange girl standing in front of the bed with a serious expression.

The girl had very blonde hair and the bluest eyes I have ever seen. Her skin was extremely pale and she was tall and skinny. she gave me a soft smile and walked towards me.

"Hello Kate, I'm glad you are OK" She said, sitting on the edge of the bed. I tried standing up ignoring the pain coming from my head. I touched my forehead and felt many bandages around it. "We had to give you some stitches" She replied.

"Where am I?" I asked rubbing my forehead and looking around. "This is my mom's house" The girl answered "My name is Ailin" She extended her hand. I slowly shook it and place it back on my head.

"Don't worry Kate, Everything will be fine" She said getting up and walking towards the door "I'll go get you something to eat" She said walking out leaving Ethan and me on the strange room. The room was painted in soft brown. There was a couch with a coffee table and a giant window behind. There were portraits of butterflies and trees and other nature stuff around it. The bed felt really comfortable. The room was actually pretty nice and welcoming for some reason.

"You like the room?" Ethan asked with a chuckle. I turned around and smile "I was just looking around" Ethan sat down next to me and examined my head once again. "Hows your head?" He asked concern. "Still hurting, but not as bad as before" I replied moving slowly away from him. 

"You din't have to be scare of me Kate" Ethan said 

"Well..." I paused "I don't really know you and I Just met you last 2 days ago" I licked my lips. I wasn't scare of him for some reason, I was just very nervous around this strange handsome man.

"It should be enough to trust me" He smiled "I mean, I could have let that lady kill you" He said. A horrible memory ran through my head, who was that lady? and why did she wanted the diamond so bad?