Trapped in his arms

***A warning, this chapter my contain some mature content, so beware. The picture is Ethan. Enjoy!! Thanks for the support. ******

I was pinned against a wall; helpless, without having any idea why this handsome man was attacking me. I tried getting away again, but his strong arms were holding me so tight. I was panicking and tears were running down my face. Upon seeing this, he let go a little bit and I took advantage of it and kicked him. I started running, but he grabbed me again, lifted me up, threw me on his shoulder and started running.

"HELP!!" I screamed as loud as I could, but he was already running away from the city. The alley soon turned into mountains, until we reached a cold and lonely place. I was screaming, punching, and kicking the whole way there, but no one seemed to hear me. He finally dropped me on the snowy floor and held me against his body, pressing his hand over my mouth.

"Shhhhh!!! I'm not here to hurt you, so stop screaming." He said looking at me.

"I'm going to take my hand of your mouth, but don't scream. I need you to listen" He said. I nodded and he slowly started removing his hand from my mouth. My chest was rising up and down from breathing. He let out a sigh and a small smile appear on his face.

"HEl-" I tried screaming again, but he placed his hand over my mouth.

"Didn't I tell you not to scream?" He asked again rolling his eyes. I calmed down and he moved his hand away again; but this time, I stayed still.

"That is more like it." He said dusting some snow from my hair. 

"Who are you?" I whispered trembling from the cold weather. He took his jacket off and handed it to me, but I took a step back.

"You need it more than me, take it" He said taking a step forward and placing the jacket on my shoulders.

"Please don't hurt me." I whispered with tears forming on my face.

"I'm not here to hurt you" He said with concern eyes.

"Who are you? and what do you want from me?" I asked, covering myself with his jacket.

"My name is Ethan, and I'm here because you took something you are not suppose to have" Ethan said, pointing to my pocket.

"I don't have anything." I said looking away, placing my hand on my pocket and grabbing the ring.

"Stop pretending you didn't take the diamond ring you have on your pocket" He said.

"And If I did, why should I give it to you? I found it." I said, taking off his jacket and trowing it on the floor.

"Because if you don't, then I will take it by force. I'm only trying to help you" He said picking up the jacket from the snow.

"Help me? You just kidnapped me and now you want to rob me. How is that helping me? I shouted.

"Look, I can't tell you. Just give me the diamond" He said with a soft voice. I started analyzing every feature on his body, he looked like any normal person to me. He was wearing a blue long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and the black jacket.  He was extremely handsome, blonde hair, and was tall and build. He seemed normal, but his eyes were a color I have never seen before. At first they looked blue; but when he moves, they became a shade of purple.  I have never seen eyes like that. I was mesmerized.

"Tell me who are you and I will give it to you" I said crossing my hands on my chest.

"My name......... My name is Ethan" He said with a serious face.

"I know!! And?" I asked

"I........ I'm a archaeologist as well" He said gazing at the floor. I knew he was lying.