Time to work

****Hey guys!! Here is another chapter. Enjoy!! The one in the picture is Michael***********

I woke up to a beautiful pair of brown ayes staring at me. I tried adjusting my eyes to the bright sun light coming inside the room that was blinding me. I look around to see Emma, sitting in front of me with both hands on her chin, just watching me.

"Good Morning Sunshine!!" Emma said with a big smile letting out a sigh.

"Good Morning weirdo!!" I said sitting up, covering my face from the sun.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so cute sleeping" Emma said walking to the phone.

"You did a good job, specially by opening the big windows to let the sun in" I said sarcastically glaring at her.

"Sorry, but I love the sun. I'm gonna order breakfast. Is that OK with you?" Emma asked, placing the phone on her ear and dialing.

"Sure, go ahead" I said getting up slowly from the bed and walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, wash my face, then walked out and back to the bed.

"Yes, I will like to order breakfast?" Emma said to the person on the phone. I grabbed my phone and saw 2 messages from my aunt. 

'Did you make it safe to Alaska?'

'Michael said, you guys made it safe to the hotel, I'll tell your mom and dad because they are bothering me. Text me back whenever you can sweetie'

I realized, I haven't spoke to my parents in a while. They were always busy traveling around the world because of their jobs. I didn't have a good relationship with them because of it. They were barely home and I practically grew up with my aunt, who despite traveling as an archaeologist, still had time to be with me. they always put their jobs before me. My aunt was the only one who put me before her job. 

'Yes, I made it safe here and ignore my parents. You know they never cared about me before, neither today. I'll call you once we have the fossil. I love you'

I texted her back. I placed my phone on the bed near me and fell back on my pillow with a sigh.

"What? Don't tell me you run out of orange juice?" Emma shouted with wide eyes.

"Fine, I'll take the 2 special breakfast with 2 coffees. Thank You!" Emma said, slamming the phone.

"I can't believe they run out of orange juice" Emma said, annoyed walking to my bed.

"Relax, is not the end of the world" I said.

"I was really craving it though" She said with a sad tone sitting on my bed.

"You will survive. Did Michael said at what time he would pick us up?" I asked checking my phone again to see it was already 11:00 AM

"No! He only said he will pick us up, but we slept all day" She said , shaking her head and smiling.

"Tell me about it, I slept more than you" I said sitting up.

"We should shower and get ready, just in case the hot sexy man pick us up" Emma said biting her lips.

"You are seriously a pervert" I said, grabbing a pillow and hitting her with it.

"I don't care, now lets get ready and have some breakfast" Emma asked getting up from the bed and opening her suitcase. She took out a green towel, some clothes and sprinted to the bathroom.

"Last one to shower, is a loser!!!" She shouted slamming the door. I just burst up laughing and got up from the bed with a small groan. I grabbed my suitcase and took out a towel, some clothes and my makeup. Emma started showering, so I waited for my turn.