Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A truck with the name Rodgers on the side was seen going down the road when 3 black cars with green led lights underneath come down the side blocking the truck in, one in the front, one on the side, one on the back. The truck honks the horn. A person is then seen climbing out of the roof of the car in front, shooting a harpoon gun into the glass of the windshield on the truck pulling it off. They then shoot another harpoon into the passenger seat connecting the wire that's still connected to the arrow from the harpoon to a harness, climbing fully out of the car before jumping to the truck, with the driver trying to hit the person with a baseball bat swerves the truck in the process, the person then shoots a tranquilizer gun knocking the driver out. The person stealing the truck then moves the driver to the passenger seat and starts driving the truck. They drive through barrels and seeing a work site approaching one car leads them through, the car on the side not having enough space drives under the truck and the one at the back continues driving behind. Once they have enough space the car that was driving underneath the truck pulls back to the side and they carry on driving.

Jack glances between his kids, silently wondering if they were the drivers, but doesn't say anything.

The next morning Isabella is seen sleeping when her door opens and two sets of little footsteps approach the bed before climbing on the bed and crawling on their mother. Isabella groans opening her eyes seeing her 7 year old daughter, Malia and 5 year old son Jack, grinning back at her, which causes her to smile.

 Isabella groans opening her eyes seeing her 7 year old daughter, Malia and 5 year old son Jack, grinning back at her, which causes her to smile

"Morning little wolfs" she mumbles, opening her arms which they gladly dive into

"Morning mommy" both says in sync, Issy shudders slightly at that

"Would you two stop doing that? It freaks me out" she states

The children just shake their heads giggling "Nope" they exclaims

"Get up mommy, we wanna go see uncle Dom and aunt Mia" Jack says

"Alright, alright, i'm getting up" she says, sitting up "you guys need to get ready to though" she tickles them slightly as they squeal

"Ok o-ok, w-we're going" Malia stutters out in between her laughs

Isabella stops tickling them kissing their forehead before getting up "Have you guys ate yet?" she asks them softly

Both nod "Uncle Vince made pancakes" Jack says, watching his mother look through her wardrobe picking out an outfit

Issy nods "Go get ready, i'll have a shower and we can go" she states before adding as an afterthought "and i'll have a coffee"