Chapter 6

Malia and Jack were sitting in the back of Isabella's dodge charger a couple of days later singing to 'Free by Ultra Nate' while Isabella drove past the 'Welcome to Beacon Hills sign' and she released a deep breath, hating she was back in this god awful town.

Peter shot Isabella a pointed look which she sighed at "I know, I know" she says raising her hands in surrender "but in my defence we had to see you at least once more, besides until all this happened we were coming to see you as much as we could"

Peter sighed but nodded understanding her reasoning as to why she was back in Beacon Hills.

"Besides someone had to find you after we felt your pain and then you didn't answer your phone..." Isabella trailed off as Peter looked at her in horror, he never wanted his family to see him in that state at the beginning of his coma

"Mom are we going to see dad?" Jack asked excitedly

"Later ok, we'll go home and go see him tomorrow, sound good?" Isabella asked glancing in the rear view mirror

Both her kids nod "Ok" they say before going back to singing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Isabella pulled up at the house her and her family own in Beacon Hills as her kids jump out the car, Isabella holds her keys out for them "Go inside ok?" Issy asks softly

Jack and Malia share a look knowing that being in Beacon Hills was always hard for their mother, no matter how hard she tried to hide it they could see the pain that filled her eyes and they knew it was because she missed their father dearly and being back in this town was just a reminder of how happy they were.

Peter kissed Isabella's head softly as she cuddled into him.

Bella missed Peter more than anything and now that she was back with him she was over the moon.

Malia then took the keys before her and Jack run into the house as Isabella looked around sadly before her gaze lands on the porch where her and Peter had their first kiss.

Flashback...