Chapter 4

At the Toretto garage the car was seen completed, it was orange with a green and silver pattern going down the sides, Isabella, Malia, Jack, Letty, Leon and Jesse watch as Dom gets into the passenger seat and Brian was in the driver's seat

"Ha! Told you!" Stiles exclaims looking at the beautiful car

The racers chuckle at the sarcastic teen's smug look.

"You ready for this?" Letty asks

Jesse gently strokes the hood of the car, while the others chuckle at him, the boys take off as the others chuckle in delight at the sound of the engine. Once Dom and Brian are out of sight they get to working on their cars in preparation for race wars.

Down in the desert cars and people were seen everywhere, music blaring, the revving of engines as Isabella was seen sitting in her car, rings decorating her fingers, her sunglasses on, her hair straight and the cross necklace her father made her a...

Down in the desert cars and people were seen everywhere, music blaring, the revving of engines as Isabella was seen sitting in her car, rings decorating her fingers, her sunglasses on, her hair straight and the cross necklace her father made her and Dom, which they never take off, hanging around her neck, getting ready to race.

"Baby, hey, baby" the man she's going to race shouts, Issy just looks at him with a blank look "You should be watching from the side. I wouldn't want to get exhaust on that pretty face"

The girls scoff, while Isabella smirks smugly knowing what happened.

"How about you put your money where your mouth is" she retorts annoyed

"I'll race you for that sweet little ass" he states

Peter growls at that pulling Bella closer to him, who just chuckles at his behaviour.

"You want ass, why don't you hit Hollywood Boulevard? You want an adrenaline rush, it'll be two large. Right here, right now" she says grabbing the cash and holding it up "What's it gonna be?"

"You got it" he says pulling the cash out

Isabella looks at the crowed her gaze landing on Malia and Jack who were standing with Letty and Mia and she winks at her kids, causing them to chuckle at their mothers antics, Malia remembers the last time their father came to race wars in 1997