Ch. 7: How Sinful~ (Rated R)

Charlie walked into the room, seeing Vaggie standing there with a robe on.

"You came." Vaggie said, smiling.

"Well, you said you wanted to try and fix everything." Charlie said, closing the door behind her. "Not sure how, as you decided to lie for three years. How can I be sure whatever you say is the truth?"

"Like I said... we're not talking." Vaggie said, letting the robe drop and revealing her to be wearing a very skimpy lingerie set that covered maybe ten percent of her body.

Charlie blushed massively and didn't know what to say. Vaggie walked over and pressed their lips together. Charlie was shocked, but slowly melted into the kiss.

She wrapped her arms around her waist as Vaggie unbuttoned her jacket and shirt.

The two separated for a bit and looked at each other.

"Bed?" Charlie asked.

"I'll fuck you in the bathtub if you want." Vaggie said.

Charlie smiled widely as her horns popped out and her eyes turned red.

"Deal!" Charlie said.

Charlie and Vaggie started kissing again, with Charlie pushing Vaggie until they touched the window. Vaggie practically ripped Charlie's shirt off and began to fondle her tits. Charlie run her nails over Vaggie's body, cutting her and making angel blood run down her body.

"Whoops." Charlie said, "Let me clean that up."

Charlie began to lick Vaggie's blood. The taste was nothing like normal/demon blood, it was somehow sweeter and it danced on tongue as Charlie kept licking the wounds.

"HUUUUH!" Vaggie shivered.

Charlie looked at Vaggie and smirked.

"Delicious." Charlie said, licking her lips, "I wish I knew that angel blood was so good before."

Charlie reached a sharp nail towards Vaggie's panties and cut them off.

"Oh, sorry about that." Charlie said, before throwing Vaggie on the bed, "Let me make it up to you."

"O-o-okay, Babe." Vaggie said, blushing bright red.

"Oh no, you're a fallen angel in MY world... it's Mistress." Charlie said in a seductive tone.

Charlie crawled into the bed and on top of Vaggie, her eyes flashing with lust as her devil tail moved to wrap around Vaggie's waist.

"I'm going to enjoy this." Charlie said before biting down on Vaggie's shoulder.

"MMMM!" Vaggie said, trying to hold her scream in.

She gripped her teeth firmly, enough to not only draw blood but mark Vaggie was her's like an animal!

With a seductive smirk, Charlie pulled her teeth back and licked the wound to seal it with magic but leave her mark. She then crawled south and grabbed Vaggie's knees before forcing her legs open.

Charlie, without breaking eye contact, lowered her head and gave a long, slow, lick to Vaggie's vagina. Vaggie shivered in delight, she may be a fallen angel, but she's pretty sure she just found heaven again.

"Oh! Ooooh!" Vaggie moaned before covering her mouth.

'Being silent? Oh no no no. I do NOT like that.' Charlie thought as she kept licking, slowly and dragging her forked tongue all over Vaggie's sweet spot.

Vaggie gripped the sheets of the bed, doing everything she could to not moan loud enough for them to hear it in the Lust ring.

'Hold it! I gotta hold it!' Vaggie thought until she felt Charlie stick her finger in her OTHER hole! 'OH SHIT!'