The Big Day! / Y/n and Caulifla's Journey to heroism begins!

My eyes shot open as I heard someone calling my name. The warm glow of the sun shined into my eyes through the blinds of my windows. 

"Y/n! Get up, you damn sleepyhead; today's our big day!" Caulifla shouted at me. I looked at her with evil eyes and then checked my alarm clock. 

"It's 6:30; why did you wake me up," I growled groggily. I sat up and stared at the ground briefly before standing up. I cringed, feeling my feet touch the cold, rigid floorboard. 

"Because knowing you, you'll sleep in and miss the exam. Come on, let's go train; we haven't spared in a while!" she exclaimed, full of energy. I decided to ignore that first part.

"Ugh, fine, get out. I need to get ready." I mumbled. She walked out, and I began to put some clothes on. Caulifla and I had never been to school, so we had no uniforms. I put on my gi and hung up some clothes to change into later. I looked out the window and thought about that dream I had. I've been through a lot in my life, plenty of villains and hardships; I wouldn't want it any other way, though. All my friends and family are alive. I'm stronger than ever and still growing. I'm even a godfather to my friends Bulma and Vegeta's son Trunks, who was born last week. 

"Y/n, hurry up. I'm itching for a fight!" Caulifla yelled up the stairs. I smiled and speed-blitzed down the stairs right up into her face, surprising her. 

"I'm ready when you are," I said with a cheeky smirk. I looked into the kitchen and saw my dad cooking stacks of pancakes for the three of us to eat. Our dad was Shota Aizawa, better known as the hero Eraser Head. He wasn't too famous since he mostly worked in private and at night, but he was a teacher at UA, so hopefully, he'll be our teacher. 

"They'll be ready soon; go train with your sister for a little bit." He said after he looked back to see me drooling. Caulifla and I walked out into the backyard. I got into a stance I'd been using for a while and prepared for battle. Caulfila followed suit and got into a hybrid between an MMA stance and a more traditional fighting stance.

"Go!" she yelled while charging towards me. She threw a flurry of punches and kicks at me, which I dodged with little effort; she started to speed up, which made me have to start blocking a couple of the hits. As we clashed, we ascended higher and higher into the air. She became frustrated and winded up a left jab, which I proceeded to block and counterattack with a palm strike to the face. I followed up with a flurry of jabs directly to her face, then I tripped her and sledgehammered her down into the dirt.

She screamed, flew up into my face, and hit me with a nasty left hook, sending me flying. After recovering, I looked around but didn't see her. At the last moment, I sensed her behind me and did a back flip over her kick. She kept throwing punches and kicks until she suddenly grabbed me by my leg and launched me into the ground.

"Come on, you've only hit me two times; you can do better than that!" I sneered.

"Please, I'm not even trying!" she responded with a devilish smile. I fired some Ki blasts towards her, slightly throwing her off balance. I took the opportunity to fly up close to her and knee her in the face; I followed up with a roundhouse kick to the side of her body. Somehow, she seemed unfazed by the attack. Her tail wrapped around my arm and threw me away.

"Sometimes I wish I still had my tail." I sighed. We flew towards each other, and I attempted to hit her with an uppercut, which she dodged. She hit me with a gut punch, which made me spit out some saliva. It became hard to breathe, and she hit me with an onslaught of punches and kicks before smacking me away and hitting me with a Ki blast. The explosion from the blast burned and left my clothes scruffed up.

"You're done for!" she yelled, charging at me with her fist ready.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to use a new technique I've been working on," I said excitedly. I infused almost all of my Ki into my fist, which supercharged it and caused a glowing white aura to surround it. I flew at her, and our fists collided, which caused a massive explosion that sent Caulifla to the ground, her clothing tattered. I landed on the ground across from her, and we gave each other a look, both understanding that this fight was about to end. We both started to power up as white auras surrounded us; the wind sped up from our power, blowing away everything around us; rocks began to rise from the ground. We charged at each other and clashed until she got too greedy and threw a Hail Mary right hook, which I ducked under.